Cowboy fans attending en masse at NRG Stadium?

Stadium takeover is possible. A 0-3 start is pretty uninspiring.

But, it is the Dallas Cowboys cross state rivals coming to town.

We had prior plans otherwise would have been there.
 
All of my friends and family in Houston will never sell their tickets to a Cowboys game……this is their game that has been circled since the schedule came out. I imagine this is true for a majority of Texans fans.
 
  • Like
Reactions: CWR
All of my friends and family in Houston will never sell their tickets to a Cowboys game……this is their game that has been circled since the schedule came out. I imagine this is true for a majority of Texans fans.
They hate us more than division rivals.

Texans fans have the most annoying case of little brother syndrome.
 

I am betting there will be more Cowboy fans than Texans fans in the Houston stadium Sunday.

That is what we do.

Will we overwhelm the stands? Equal the Texans attendance?
Me money is on the Cowboys fans. Here we go!
Hopefully the actual players on this team will be there more than the Texans!!!
 
Texans fans take over our stadium every time.
They can have AT&T stadium for all I care. Everything there is far too overpriced for what you get in return.
 
They say one can still smell the Astrodome from Reliant Stadium......
 
Cowboys fans take over EVERY stadium, except AT&T it seems...
 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,073
Messages
14,660,919
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top