Twitter: Cowboy front office confirms OBJ talk

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What else is it? He’s the one major departure at the skilled position….why are they begging to get him back? Why did they try to trade for Brandon Cooks? Why?

Can’t block and Stafford has a busted arm. Also Van Jefferson’s big play ability has been missed.

On top of that they let go of Von Miller.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Lol you listen to too much propaganda
Many around the team said that never happened between Dak and Amari, him not getting the vaccine has never been proven to be the reason. That's all theory
The jab was a thing, I listened to Jerry on the radio he was hot. I prefaced by saying word is on Dak n Amari. We can disagree on the whole thing, but it doesn't make sense to me unless feelings was hurt.

DripTooHard

Reaction score
This would be out of character for the Cowboys. I'd fall off my chair if they signed him.

Deion signing was out of character too. Some worried about chemistry but alas a championship was achieved!

Reactions: BAT

erod

Reaction score
Are we really going to sell our souls to the devil for a mostly washed up malcontent nobody really wants?

lukin2006

Reaction score
I’m all for it…

he won’t cost us draft capital…just Jerry’s money.

we can’t complain when they do nothing, then complain when at least try…

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
The front office had talks with me about joining the team and said there ain't no way in heck I join the team... But hey, we talked...

My point is just because they talked doesn't mean anything more than Jerry trying to get publicity... We all know how he feels about publicity

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
I’m wondering if Leslie means they are having internal discussions about Beckham and not actually with him….big difference.

J-man

Reaction score
TBH, I have never liked OBJ. I think he's an over rated punk living off the fame of 1 catch that got so much hype mainly because it was against us for the win.

But, I did see an improved player on the Rams last year. And I think that player can help The Dallas Cowboys down the stretch. If we can get taht guy, I'm in. If we get the guy who loses fights with kicking nets, I'm out.

Silly

Reaction score
These old vets are all the same. They play one or two games and then they are on the sidelines injured for the rest of the season.

Carson

Reaction score
Signing ODB is an admission of messing up the WR position this past off season. He's no savior and it comes off desperate acting like a guy coming off an ACL injury is saving your WR group.

Secondly, they didn't use WR1 properly when they had one.

Thirdly, they're a running team now, but clearly they don't want to be.

Lastly, I think they just checked-in like all the other teams, but the media will single out Dallas to create a buzz.
I don’t agree with this.

They have a few guys yet to contribute nothing and a banged up WR in Noah Brown.

3rd round pick Jalen Tolbert is behind and likely won’t do anything this season. James Washington is now in week 14 of a 6-10 week recovery. That’s 2 guys whose snaps they factored in have contributed for 1 catch, 4 yards.

OBJ is a playmaker. If you add OBJ and Tyron this offense is even better. Add this in with an elite defense, this team can make noise in the playoffs