Cowboy have already poisoned Micha’s mind. He will likely regress next season

Forneymike

Reaction score
The Cowboys have already weakened & poisoned Micha’s mind with all this Media glush. Instead of making appearance after appearance he should be working on his craft on getting disengaged from OL instead of throwing his arms up like he got held.

Micha’s likely regression chances have gone up to 60%.
Who is Micha? We have a player named Micah. Is that your reference?

visionary

Reaction score
The Cowboys have already weakened & poisoned Micha’s mind with all this Media glush. Instead of making appearance after appearance he should be working on his craft on getting disengaged from OL instead of throwing his arms up like he got held.

Micha’s likely regression chances have gone up to 60%.

Micha who???

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm saying asking a rookie to repeat an all-pro year is a lot. If he does, we are looking at a HOFer. People should check their expectations and not freak out if he has a sophomore slump.
Hey....if it's good enough to torture Zeke....Micah deserves this too.

We have the best fans ever.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm saying asking a rookie to repeat an all-pro year is a lot. If he does, we are looking at a HOFer. People should check their expectations and not freak out if he has a sophomore slump.
Some people here don't follow facts. Armchair expectations

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Micah shows every indication of thinking for himself, despite what LVE told him in the past about not trying to do everything. There's no evidence that I can see to support the idea that Micah's mind has been poisoned. Such assumptions are totally unfounded. Fostering more discontent than we already have is anything but being a supportive fan.

Last edited:

plasticman

Reaction score
My prediction is that he takes a greater leadership role while the Cowboys coaches decides on a more permanent position to play from, MLB. It's very difficult to be a rookie and a team leader unless you are a starting quarterback. almost a requirement for the position.

Micah's sacks numbers probably won't be sustained but he can make plays as a MLB that are just as impactful if not more. I believe we will see INT's from him this season in addition to forced fumbles and blitz sacks.

Crazy to think, but Parsons is a work in progress and that progress gets stunted when he plays on the line. I expect his greatest improvement to be in run defense. It may not look as flashy but it is the area that the entire defense needs to improve upon and the best way to do that is to start with the best player on your team.

I see Micah as an emerging Ray Lewis, whose best season in combined tackles was his sophomore season. He's very young and having a little fun this offseason but he is dedicated to his craft and takes it very seriously, as you can tell from his level of intensity.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Micah is an Alpha dog. He will do Alpha dog things. I'm not worried at all.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
It's called a sophomore slump. A lot of second year players have it.

It could be; however, teams now have a whole year's worth of film on him, division teams have two full games playing against him as well. OCs around the league will be "scheming" against him, IF he "slumps" this year, it may be that rather than Parsons himself.

But of course, not every second-year player has a "slump", I'd choose to remain optimistic that he won't. With a key defensive draft pick, another off season for Diggs and others, as well as (hopefully) a good defensive draft pick, Parsons might not even need to be better, or even as good, for the team to do better.

Oh well, will be something to watch....