Cowboy Tweets 10/17

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Watt is better and will be better. That was the real miss.
Watt did not fit the scheme that we employ. Although, I admittedly wanted TJ myself. Either you can get to the QB, or ya can’t.

Zman5

Reaction score
Watt not fitting our scheme is crock of poop. When John Fox became the HC of Denver, they moved Von Miller to SLB in 4-3 and he did fine rushing the passer. Good coaches adjust anyway they can to put players in position to succeed.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Watt not fitting our scheme is crock of poop. When John Fox became the HC of Denver, they moved Von Miller to SLB in 4-3 and he did fine rushing the passer. Good coaches adjust anyway they can to put players in position to succeed.

Nope.
3-4 players can't play in a 4-3.

Free agency is bad.

Do you even read this board bro. These things are now "facts"

CowboyStar88

Reaction score

Or he serves his 6 games and plays..

I want him to fight it because from all we've read there is no case. Being labeled something that serious is wrong on so many levels. I also want him to fight it because RG handle this like ****. Why have an investigator if you're not going to even take the recommendation they give you? How can you suspend anyone without even meeting with that person? How can you in all good conscience label someone a woman beater if you didn't even talk to the person? It just makes no sense. But what do I know?

Last edited:

JeffInDC

Reaction score

THIS post illustrates this teams issues - trying to make the talent do OPPOSITE of their strengths.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Ummm, I'm no coach - but, how do you have a 6'7" # 273 player 1 game back from suspension as your only 1-tech ???
Recipe for disaster .....
Follow up, just looked up the roster - as strong as Irving is - he gives up # 30 to backup 3-tech Price, he gives up # 45 to starter Collins, and he gives up # 22 to DE Crawford ! And most O-linemen tend too be bigger than D-lineman. Ours are all #310, #315 and bigger.
What am I missing here ? He cannot hold up for a whole game, surely they must do something ??? They have 2 open spots depending on what happens with Zeek... talk to me someone !

Last edited: