Cowboy Tweets 10/22 Gameday

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Going to be a very interesting day if somehow Cooper Rush has to play. I can only imagine the explosion on this board.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
Going to be a very interesting day if somehow Cooper Rush has to play. I can only imagine the explosion on this board.

Geez why would you even say that.

Just heard babe say on the pregame that over the last three games Dallas has the number 1 offense. Don’t jinx it!

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Geez why would you even say that.

Just heard babe say on the pregame that over the last three games Dallas has the number 1 offense. Don’t jinx it!

So you are one of those that believe someone saying it actually has an impact on it really occurring? Bet you love conspiracy theories too.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
That's right, get tips from John cuz Tony is whooping up on you. Lol

Tony is so much fun to listen to... Damn we had a gem in the guy and we never realized it.. Sad man.. I hate this franchise for not getting him a ring... Did you see the defensive rankings that were posted the other day? Ugly

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tony is so much fun to listen to... Damn we had a gem in the guy and we never realized it.. Sad man.. I hate this franchise for not getting him a ring... Did you see the defensive rankings that were posted the other day? Ugly
I'm watching games I wouldn't normally watch because of him. Hes fun, and you can tell he really love the game.