Cowboy Tweets 10/22 Gameday

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
So you are one of those that believe someone saying it actually has an impact on it really occurring? Bet you love conspiracy theories too.

Not really, but there is no need to bring this up. This team has enough issues already

Proximo

Reaction score
I'm watching games I wouldn't normally watch because of him. Hes fun, and you can tell he really love the game.

His enthusiasm is the booth is currently unmatched, and it's not even close.

Makes you think part of him wishes he was out there playing, or maybe even coaching or calling plays somewhere.

BUT, there's probably another part of him that loves making millions without putting in a billion hours per week and/or breaking his back.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
His enthusiasm is the booth is currently unmatched, and it's not even close.

Makes you think part of him wishes he was out there playing, or maybe even coaching or calling plays somewhere.

BUT, there's probably another part of him that loves making millions without putting in a billion hours per week and/or breaking his back.
He has plenty of money. If he wants to coach, he'll coach. Just hope it's in Dallas and not in Cleveland! Lol, if Jerry was smart, he'd bring him in as GM.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Not really, but there is no need to bring this up. This team has enough issues already

You must admit it kind of an unusual move to make. Nothing has really changed, yet for some reason they are making the switch. You aren't curious about it? Given the fact that NFL QB's get hurt all the time, it sure is ballsy to go with an undrafted rookie free agent as your only option.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
You must admit it kind of an unusual move to make. Nothing has really changed, yet for some reason they are making the switch. You aren't curious about it? Given the fact that NFL QB's get hurt all the time, it sure is ballsy to go with an undrafted rookie free agent as your only option.

Not really. Babe said on the pregame this was in the plans and the extra week allowed him some more practice and to get him ready to be the backup.

It will be interesting to me if Moore were to get cut however to create a roster spot. That would be a surprise.

Proximo

Reaction score
He has plenty of money. If he wants to coach, he'll coach. Just hope it's in Dallas and not in Cleveland! Lol, if Jerry was smart, he'd bring him in as GM.

Personally I think he'd make a fantastic play caller or game planner.

But he's the type of guy you'd gladly take into your organization in any capacity. The enthusiasm, dedication, knowledge and work ethic is tremendous with Romo. You NEED those types of people on your side if you want to be successful, at pretty much anything.