Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 10/31

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Collins us young wirh a huge upside. Free was a vet
Just saying, that's probably why

Probably so, but I believe every mistake that Free made was overemphasized while the many more good blocks he made were overlooked. Same will eventually happen to Collins unless he achieves the Tyron, Frederick and Martin level, where they are somewhat above criticism.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Probably so, but I believe every mistake that Free made was overemphasized while the many more good blocks he made were overlooked. Same will eventually happen to Collins unless he achieves the Tyron, Frederick and Martin level, where they are somewhat above criticism.
I liked Free, but at this stage I'll take Collins. Let's hope he pans out cuz Cooper is doing well at LG

Sydla

Reaction score
I mean there was probably no shot in hell this team was going to make a trade today. At least for anyone that might help.

Nirvana

Reaction score

tenor.gif

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboys running backs not named Ezekiel Elliott have 23 carries for 174 yards in seven games, but Rod Smith said the expectation level remains the same for the running game. “We going to do the same thing we did last week,” Smith said. “Just a different number.”

i
Todd Archer, ESPN Staff Writer

-

Cowboys!!