Twitter: Cowboy Tweets 4/16

jnday

Reaction score
That's a separate issue, though. The team's all-in on Dak, I think. I don't believe it's lip service.
I believe they are all in with Dak. It does eliminate the need for decent WRs. Why waste the time and money when he can't consistently connect with them anyway?

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
giphy.gif

I have a hard time believing Crawford really gave a chit, he is just happy its not his overpaid arse getting booted. Bailey is a kicker, so nobody really would even care what he said. So that leaves us with Dak and Witten as the two possible suspects.

Dak seemed really surprised by the move and didn't seem all that happy either. Said he has had several texts messages back and forth with Dez and that Dez was "his brother, not just in football".

So I think its pretty obvious it was Witten who was the rat that snitched out Dez.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't think the Cowboys want to afford Irving. It's a tough one for me, because he's show flashes of being an elite player, but I also think he's a legit knucklehead, and I don't want to be tied to him for a $60MM guarantee.

I agree Idgit.............I think the Cowboys are going to let Irving walk next year.

Seems like you and me agree on almost every topic but Garrett, but I still have faith you will come around;)

birdwells1

Reaction score
I believe they are all in with Dak. It does eliminate the need for decent WRs. Why waste the time and money when he can't consistently connect with them anyway?

Just put linemen at the wr position and let them block, since dak cant connect with them anyways.:laugh:

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score

I thought the captain thing was kind of interesting. Don't really care that Dez was pissed about it, but it sure seems like they went out of their way to not name Dez a captain.

I assume the player vote for their captains, and it seems like the players that really liked Dez in the locker room were mostly on defense.

PJTHEDOORS

Reaction score
The problem with that view is the QB is an inaccurate bus driver instead of a franchise QB.

He's more accurate than Wentz. Wentz was 60% last year. 62% his rookie year. But Wentz has no faults because he has a strong arm (so some here say).

phildadon86

Reaction score
I have a hard time believing Crawford really gave a chit, he is just happy its not his overpaid arse getting booted. Bailey is a kicker, so nobody really would even care what he said. So that leaves us with Dak and Witten as the two possible suspects.

Dak seemed really surprised by the move and didn't seem all that happy either. Said he has had several texts messages back and forth with Dez and that Dez was "his brother, not just in football".

So I think its pretty obvious it was Witten who was the rat that snitched out Dez.
Shhhh, you cant call out Witten on this board. Its not possible he would ever do anything not above board. He is perfect in every way. After everything Dak has said about Dez and done with Dez I find it very hard to believe it was him. Witten and Garrett are the culprits here sprinkled with a little bit of Linehan.