Cowboy Tweets 9/19

Reaction score
yea, certainly looks bloated. And I recall not too long ago some posters getting blown up and mocked for commenting that Zeke was looking out of shape late in the PS
Yep. Myself and a couple of others were ripped to pieces around for suggesting he wasn't in game shape. Even Mosher tweeted about it ragging the thread. This was a few days before the Giants game.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep. Myself and a couple of others were ripped to pieces around for suggesting he wasn't in game shape. Even Mosher tweeted about it ragging the thread. This was a few days before the Giants game.
Its on the coaching staff. They nwed to quit babying him

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

Whoa I haven’t seen this. That is a serious thing to accuse another team of. I never got the sense anyone quit, in fact I wanted them to put in swaim, Moore and rod smith and run the clock out and get out of there before someone got hurt

Reaction score
Whoa I haven’t seen this. That is a serious thing to accuse another team of. I never got the sense anyone quit, in fact I wanted them to put in swaim, Moore and rod smith and run the clock out and get out of there before someone got hurt
It's pretty much standard operating procedure that when the Cowboys lose convincingly that current and former NFL players crawl out of the woodwork to trash them.

Theres probably a line up outside of the NFL studios as we speak of has beens waiting outside and around the corner to take their swipe at them.

Like fans waiting for the next Star Wars movie to premier.

Toruk_Makto

Reaction score
Be careful with the pick comparisons. Remember everybody getting up in arms this offseason over Demarcus Lawrence's weight gain? It's tough to tell from stills.

The bigger issue Sunday was there was no place to run.
But for 2 weeks he hasn't looked like he had his 2016 burst. And the DLaw pictures were him clothed.

These pictures are of Zeke's belly.

And he can lose some weight as the season goes along sure. But this indicates he didn't take his offseason weight training seriously. What muscle mass has he lost as a result?