Cowboy Tweets 9/19

manster4ever

Reaction score
I'd be willing to bet the guys were calling Zeke fat and that escalated to Looney wearing his jersey.

We just thought it was good-natured fun at the time.

In hindsight...yeah. I mean, it isn't bad enough the guy gets in all this trouble through his own immaturity and stupidity. Now, with a chance to start and make up for it....he's out of shape. Guy isn't too bright, but then we knew that.

manster4ever

Reaction score
It's pretty much standard operating procedure that when the Cowboys lose convincingly that current and former NFL players crawl out of the woodwork to trash them.

Theres probably a line up outside of the NFL studios as we speak of has beens waiting outside and around the corner to take their swipe at them.

Like fans waiting for the next Star Wars movie to premier.

Maybe so, maybe no. But in this case it's warranted. That was a friggin' DISGRACE on Sunday.

CowboyStar88

Reaction score
Whoa I haven’t seen this. That is a serious thing to accuse another team of. I never got the sense anyone quit, in fact I wanted them to put in swaim, Moore and rod smith and run the clock out and get out of there before someone got hurt

I totally thought they quit. I don't recall the last time the Oline got whooped like that before. It's like they got punched in the mouth and had no idea what to do.

jday

Reaction score
Be careful with the pick comparisons. Remember everybody getting up in arms this offseason over Demarcus Lawrence's weight gain? It's tough to tell from stills.

The bigger issue Sunday was there was no place to run.
That and people tend to think of weight from their own limited understanding of how fat cells work. Give Zeke 4 to 6 weeks and he'll be ripped.

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score

Looks like Williams is wide open for an easy TD on that play.

They gotta stop forcing it to Dez. The coverage is clearly shaded that way as well. I get Dez should of caught it, but Dak's pre-snap read to that side of the field seems bad to me.

You have Williams and Beasley both single covered with no safety help. smh

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Looks like Williams is wide open for an easy TD on that play.

They gotta stop forcing it to Dez. The coverage is clearly shaded that way as well. I get Dez should of caught it, but Dak's pre-snap read to that side of the field seems bad to me.

Yeah he was.