Cowboy Ugly

Dallas4ever

Reaction score
Tio said:
You know its pretty bad when all the skins fans can do for smack talk is gaurantee a split :lol:

:laugh2:

I thought the split comment was pretty funny too! I think we'll pass on the moral victories and continue to dominate them.
:lmao:

Clinton Portis

Reaction score
Your laughing now, but I imagine you'd be cracking up if I said we'd sweep you.

Thats just unrealistic,possible, but unlikely.

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:
Not this year buddy.

Yea, I kno, You heard it before.

But this time, we're revamped. I guaruntee a split. :D

whatcha mean "this time"?

the Commanders annual revamping - it's become a calendar fixture like "arbor day". and is equally as impressive. well... maybe not quite as impressive as Arbor Day. :D

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:
Your laughing now, but I imagine you'd be cracking up if I said we'd sweep you.

Thats just unrealistic,possible, but unlikely.

Trust me, we were laughing LONG before you made that comment. In case you havent noticed, everyone is laughing at the foreskins these days, they are the running joke of the NFL.

And on a side note, how can you stand extremeskins, its a dictatorship over there, with king ****** Art banning everything he can get his hands on.

Clinton Portis

Reaction score
Revamped in a new way. A winning way.
Joe Bugel:

"I have been in this biz 28 years, that garbage doesn't effect me anymore. But you should've seen Joe (Gibbs) when they said he couldn't coach anymore...his chest puffed out and said..i dont care what it takes, were not leaving here without another ring."

And on a side note, how can you stand extremeskins, its a dictatorship over there, with king ****** Art banning everything he can get his hands on.

I've never had problems with Art. Maybe he does ban people often, but thats none of my buisness, he seems to do a good job as far as I'm concerned, and I just post there. Its not my place to tell Art how to do his job. He's the mod there, he does what he has to do.

Hoods

Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:
Revamped in a new way. A winning way.

Yawn. Someone must have forgot to tell you that you can't do something in a "winning way" without actually winning.

Clinton Portis

Reaction score
This team is obviously better than last years. I look forward to playing you guys in week two, I think it'll be close.

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
Trust me, we were laughing LONG before you made that comment. In case you havent noticed, everyone is laughing at the foreskins these days, they are the running joke of the NFL.

Although I agree, you still suck...

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:
This team is obviously better than last years. I look forward to playing you guys in week two, I think it'll be close.
Wanna do a comparison of the teams?

SilverStarCowboy

The Actualist
Reaction score
Joe Gibbs is putting the REAL Smurfs on the field this time. The Washington wrs will be the smallest starters in the entire league, they'll never hold up half a season in the East.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:

QB: Dallas
RB: Washington (Though this could change by the end of the season)
WR: Dallas
O-Line: Dallas
D-Line: Dallas
LB: Washington
DB: Dallas

Clinton Portis

Reaction score
QB: Dallas (I'll give you this)
RB: Washington (Though this could change by the end of the season(Agree))
WR: Washington (sorry, I'm going with Speed over Slow Keyshawn and Old Glenn...)
O-Line: Dallas (I'll give you ths until I see our O-Line Perform)
D-Line: Dallas (Give you this also)
LB: Washington
DB: Washington (I like Sean Taylor, Shawn Springs, Rodgers potential, Vet Backups in Hawkins,Harris. Great Tacklers in Ryan Clark and Matt Bowen)

Thats my comparison, thats just the way I see it. You may or may not find it biased.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:
Joe Gibbs was right you know. :D

On another note, Joe Gibbs is in the HOF, Bill is not.

Thank you, Thank you, Good Day. :)

not another deadskin!

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Patty said:
I think it would be great if everyone attending the home game vs. the deadskins was given a face photo-on-a-stick of coach Gibbs. Let him know what ugly really looks like!

You are gonna fit in just fine here.:star: :welcome: :star:

Irving Cowboy

The Chief
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31 said:
RB: Washington (Though this could change by the end of the season)
Huh?? I don't see that.... not with JJ, A-train, and probably Louska Polite in that backfield. Portis has yet to prove he wasn't a system back like those other Denver backs.

dougonthebench

Cowboys Forever
Reaction score
Patty said:
I think it would be great if everyone attending the home game vs. the deadskins was given a face photo-on-a-stick of coach Gibbs. Let him know what ugly really looks like!

How bout all of us "flip" him off at the same time!

Tio

Armchair QB
Reaction score
Clinton Portis said:

QB:Even, many assume ramsey is just going to be much improved this year but I doubt it. I never liked him, many say he showed toughness his past few years, well, so did Hutch. From the reports in camp he is getting outperformed by Brunell

RB:Even Same running back as last year. He said he added muscle and mass, well, his quickness and speed were what made him what he was in denver, and if he loses his big play ability, he is useless as a back.

WR:Down Graded Quite simple really, Coles and Gardner>Moss and Patten

TE:Up Graded Im assuming you'll be playing cooley more at te this year.

OL:Up Graded The addition of rabach with the return of Jansen should improve this sqaud. I think people are overrating rabach to be more than he is (an average C in a horrible free agent class) but he is still better than whoever they started last year.

DL:Even This is still a subpar group incapable of getting a pass rush.

LB:Down Graded My reasoning behind this is simple, IMO, pierce had a better year than Lavar Arrington has ever had (in terms of reliability, dispiline, and being a leader) in his overrated career. I think LA absence was severly exagerrated as Lemar Marshall did a servicable job replacing him

DB:Down Graded Smoots loss will hurt. BOth in this teams swagger and that production he provided. Plus you have sean taylor with the court case on his mind, and I doubt springs will have the wonder year twice in a row.