Cowboy Wire: 8 potential Dak replacements

McKDaddy

Reaction score
he has only really had one good year and ended up in a playoff loss. so not so sure about how good he is and if he is worth building around. they ahve given him a ton of weapons too.
2022 was good but marred by injuries. They lost in KC on a brutally cold night. Tough draw for them.

They have certainly given him weapons.

plymkr

Reaction score
I believe Mikes future rests on Lances development. Jerry crediting Mike with Daks year, and Mike being known as a QB guy it makes absolute sense. If there is a big jump in development and the team shows development from the young guys I think that’s enough to get him extended. Pure speculation but with how this is playing out I can see it.
I agree.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Any of the above QBs can lead us to no playoff success just like Dakky Poo.

Or by "produce" do you just mean his personal stats like the rest of the Dak fans that pollute this place?

And if you don't start writing sentences properly I'm not going to stop replying to you. You know how much it will bother you if I don't give you attention with your obsession with me. So, before you reply to this just know you were warned, kiddo.
again a non-answer and even worse than the one before. you complain incessently about lack of playoff success. that's your whole schtick around here. now just saying anyof those lead to lack of playoff success (thus opportunity for you to continue to complain incessently). what does that first sentence even mean!!! what was your point!!! oh, wait there was none. just complaining. got it! :thumbup:

you have never ever offered anything remotely close to any type of solution, not even an opinion (no balls MC) on how to get better and get to what irks you the most which is playoff success.

this response you had was as unclear as you have ever been.

and lastly now you complain about grammar....just gearing up to exit the argument you lost. nice work! but again very predictable as you always are.

no ball MC. go have some cheese with your whine.