COWBOY ZONE MOCK DRAFT—PK 23: GREEN BAY on the clock 4/16, 10:15am

DFWJC

Reaction score
CATCH17;3350331 said:
Its a tough decision but I think ill go with Dick Butkus.
At least you're consistent. :cool:

The tally so far
Brown =7, Thomas = 5, Pouncey =1, Butkus =1, Matthews = 0 (suprisingly)

More time remaining

dasander

Reaction score
I think they will pick Charles Brown based on their need a offensive tackle. Jerry Hughes OLB from TCU would be a nice pick for them though to compliment Clay Matthews.

TheSport78

The Excellence of Execution
Reaction score
This is ridiculous. E. Thomas is probably going somewhere in the top 15 overall and there's no way he lasts this long.

DFWJC

Reaction score
TheSport78;3350613 said:
This is ridiculous. E. Thomas is probably going somewhere in the top 15 overall and there's no way he lasts this long.
Don't worry, he'll be gone next pick to Philly....most likely.

It's not like he isn't getting voted on...and the only team he almost for sure would have gone to was Houston. But yes, even though he plays safety (which is far down the list of most important positons) someone will take him in the teens, imo.

Thomas is really the only real enigma in this mock...otherwise it's pretty sane. I'm sure we all would--if doing a mock by ourselves--have done several picks differently. A concensus draft is flawed in that way. No big deal though.

RESIN8

Reaction score
DFWJC;3350618 said:
Don't worry, he'll be gone next pick to Philly....most likely.

It's not like he isn't getting voted on...and the only team he almost for sure would have gone to was Houston. But yes, even though he plays safety (which is far down the list of most important positons) someone will take him in the teens, imo.

Thomas is really the only real enigma in this mock...otherwise it's pretty sane. I'm sure we all would--if doing a mock by ourselves--have done several picks differently. A concensus draft is flawed in that way. No big deal though.

Not a chance mate. We'll have the power to convince Philly to trade that pick. Hooray for circle jerks.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Green bay is at the podium with their pick

With the 23rd pick in the 2010 NFL darft,
the Green bay Packers select

CHARLES BROWN, OT, USC

this thread is closed

next up Philly

ejthedj

Reaction score
They take Brown, and stop crying about ET. Many mocks have him falling to PHILLY

Picksix

A Work in Progress
Reaction score
Just because the media and Longhorn fans are hyping up ET doesn't mean he won't "fall" into the 20's. So far, there is nothing unrealistic about how this draft has gone.

If Charles Brown is the man GB wants, I don't think they risk losing him by trading down a few spots. I think Philly and Balt would like Thomas, but they have a greater need at CB. Yes, ET can cover like a corner, but I think they go with a Kareem Jackson or Devin McCourty here.

I'm thinking that this is the point where Dallas pulls the trigger and trades up to secure ET.