Video: Cowboys’ Last Win in Foxborough

MikeB80

Reaction score
I think its been like 100 years since we beat denver also...i think the last time was 95 in shannahan's first year.

Richmond Cowboy

Reaction score
I think its been like 100 years since we beat denver also...i think the last time was 95 in shannahan's first year.

have we ever beat Baltimore? I could google it but I don’t believe we have. I was at their first meeting in Baltimore, then of course who could forget the last game at Texas Stadium and the “Ice your own kicker” game.

Flamma

Reaction score
have we ever beat Baltimore? I could google it but I don’t believe we have. I was at their first meeting in Baltimore, then of course who could forget the last game at Texas Stadium and the “Ice your own kicker” game.

That's the last time Dallas beat Denver. 1992 was the only time in modern history Dallas beat them in Denver. Before that you have to go back to 1973.

MikeB80

Reaction score

That's the last time Dallas beat Denver. 1992 was the only time in modern history Dallas beat them in Denver. Before that you have to go back to 1973.

yea 95 was shannahan's first year and in 92 dan reeves rotated quarterbacks at mile high.

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score

Never in Baltimore, but they’ve only been the Baltimore Ravens since 1996.

yimyammer

Reaction score
1987. I think it’s the longest the Cowboys have gone without winning at an away location. Doesn’t mean much since they play the Pats so rarely.

Dallas has never beat a Belichick head coached team, the super bowl team of the 90's even lost to him while he was coaching in Cleveland (but Switzer was the coach if that makes it any less disappointing)

Correction: Dallas has only beaten a Belichick head coached team once and that was in 1991

Last edited:

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dallas has never beat a Belichick head coached team, the super bowl team of the 90's even lost to him while he was coaching in Cleveland (but Switzer was the coach if that makes it any less disappointing)

Dallas beat Belichick in Cleveland in his first game as head coach at Cleveland in the season opener in 1991. Norv Turner's first game in Dallas.

yimyammer

Reaction score
Dallas beat Belichick in Cleveland in his first game as head coach at Cleveland in the season opener in 1991. Norv Turner's first game in Dallas.

nice catch! And thanks for correcting me, I slacked off on my research and missed 91'

still dont feel any better tho :laugh:

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Dak has an opportunity to do something else Romo never did... beat Brady. :D

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Weve never beat brady

Closest was 20-16

i thought we had that game

but the 2007 game despite the score was a heck of a ball game
We had that game but big red chose to sit on the ball and give it back to Brady with 2 minutes and a Swiss cheese defense ran by an old fart

fivetwos

Reaction score
I was at that game. One of my favorites of all time.

Ahh the innocence.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I feel good about this game, maybe just gas, but I feel the pats are a lot of smoke and mirrors and are ripe to be destroyed on national TV. We just need to show up ready to play.

.Pressure on Brady and move Dak around.