Video: Cowboys’ Last Win in Foxborough

AmericanCowboy

Reaction score
2011- Romo was balling. Making throws all over the field. Over 300 plus yards.

Dallas up 16-13- could pull of the upset of Tom Brady. Have the ball up 3 with three minutes left- Run game is getting nothing all day, but your QB is playing great- naturally we runn the ball three times with about the worst o line in the league and take the game out og Romos hands

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
I remember the old logo which I think better than the new one they have now.
was that the year they reached the SB?

200px-New_England_Patriots_logo_old.svg.png

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dak has an opportunity to do something else Romo never did... beat Brady. :D

what has he done that romo never did? Romo played brady two times. Not really a big deal.

Phillips rivers is 0-9 i believe against Tom Brady/Bill Belichick.

I remember when all the romo haters spent two weeks telling me how Dak was going to beat Rodgers in the playoffs and how Romo never could, then it was 21-0 and late in the third quarter dak threw a red zone interception and then after the game all these guys talked about how bad the defense was. Funny how that works out.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
what has he done that romo never did? Romo played brady two times. Not really a big deal.

Phillips rivers is 0-9 i believe against Tom Brady/Bill Belichick.

I remember when all the romo haters spent two weeks telling me how Dak was going to beat Rodgers in the playoffs and how Romo never could, then it was 21-0 and late in the third quarter dak threw a red zone interception and then after the game all these guys talked about how bad the defense was. Funny how that works out.
Dak has done a lot Romo never did. He was a starter his rookie season and never had his job taken by a rookie. League Offensive Player of the year his rookie season.

EST_1986

Reaction score
Weve never beat brady

Closest was 20-16

i thought we had that game

but the 2007 game despite the score was a heck of a ball game
see you in February ..who knew he meant from the announcing booth

MikeB80

Reaction score
Dak has done a lot Romo never did. He was a starter his rookie season and never had his job taken by a rookie. League Offensive Player of the year his rookie season.

oh, this is your big Romo never did that stance? Ok then. Give it time its a replacement business. Someone will take Dak's job at some point.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
oh, this is your big Romo never did that stance? Ok then. Give it time its a replacement business. Someone will take Dak's job at some point.
Did you expect a long list of accomplishments? Dak is only in his 4th season. Romo was in the league 14 seasons. Give Dak another decade and he'll have that long list of accomplishments that Romo never did including winning a Super Bowl.

MikeB80

Reaction score
Did you expect a long list of accomplishments? Dak is only in his 4th season. Romo was in the league 14 seasons. Give Dak another decade and he'll have that long list of accomplishments that Romo never did including winning a Super Bowl.

ok, I guess you are A. Telling me Dak is going to win a super bowl. Ok. Sure thing.
and B. The reason they didn't win is because of Romo all those years. Sure thing.

Keep watching the games. As long as Jerry/stephen are making decisions and Garrett/Marinelli are the coaches the seasons will end up the same, just like the 16 and 18 seasons did. No different than years past even though Dak is apparently so much better.

With the next four defenses on the schedule, Dallas terrible special teams and below average defense that gets no takeways get back to me on how Dak does since he is apparently solely responsible as you just stated about Romo.

Dak may never be a part of another team as good as the 2016 team. Romo was never a part of another team as good as the 07 team.

this is year four, with his line and running game crumbling around him. This year is going nowhere. Next year will be year five and it will come with scrutiny he has never had before once he gets his contract. He has had it easy here so far, zeke made himself the guy the media goes after and the fans all go after Garrett. All that could be changing in the next year or so.

Maybe something will be different in year five. I highly doubt it but please continue the Romo caused the losing nonsense its laughable.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
ok, I guess you are A. Telling me Dak is going to win a super bowl. Ok. Sure thing.
and B. The reason they didn't win is because of Romo all those years. Sure thing.

Keep watching the games. As long as Jerry/stephen are making decisions and Garrett/Marinelli are the coaches the seasons will end up the same, just like the 16 and 18 seasons did. No different than years past even though Dak is apparently so much better.

With the next four defenses on the schedule, Dallas terrible special teams and below average defense that gets no takeways get back to me on how Dak does since he is apparently solely responsible as you just stated about Romo.

Dak may never be a part of another team as good as the 2016 team. Romo was never a part of another team as good as the 07 team.

this is year four, with his line and running game crumbling around him. This year is going nowhere. Next year will be year five and it will come with scrutiny he has never had before once he gets his contract. He has had it easy here so far, zeke made himself the guy the media goes after and the fans all go after Garrett. All that could be changing in the next year or so.

Maybe something will be different in year five. I highly doubt it but please continue the Romo caused the losing nonsense its laughable.
lol, feel better? I like Romo, never blamed him for anything. I just said Dak will do things Romo never did. I did enjoy your rant none the less. :facepalm:

JonesBoys

Reaction score
1987. I think it’s the longest the Cowboys have gone without winning at an away location. Doesn’t mean much since they play the Pats so rarely.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ujAgUhiONpY

My first Cowboys game I attended. That stadium sucked. Cold metal benches you sat on. Been to every game Dallas comes up since in 87, 99,04,11 and now this Sunday. Be nice if the Cowboys can win in spite of Garrett.

MikeB80

Reaction score
lol, feel better? I like Romo, never blamed him for anything. I just said Dak will do things Romo never did. I did enjoy your rant none the less. :facepalm:

cool. In a few years you will be saying Player x is going to do things Dak never did then.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Weve never beat brady

Closest was 20-16

They absolutely should have won that game but Jason Garrett reared his ugly head. Dallas was up 16-13 late in the 4th. They actually stop Brady and get the ball back with about 3 minutes. Garrett calls 3 dive plays and punts the ball back to Brady. He comes down the field and throws the winning TD to the murderer. Patriots had a horrible secondary that year and Dallas didn’t take a shot to get the first down by passing. Instead 3 conservative stupid dive run plays only to punt the ball. Just another example of the great Jason Garrett

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Even with this current coaching staff, I'm still not putting this game in the L column, Cowboys have a way of completely going off the rails and actually playing a good game against quality opponents.

But I'm not counting on a W, just saying ya never know!

Flamma

Reaction score
Weve never beat brady

Closest was 20-16

Dallas never beat Brady, that much is true. But in all this time when have the Cowboys been any good during the Brady era? Only in 2007. The Cowboys have been no different than the Bills, Jets, and Miami in that regard.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score
I guess a fan can talk himself into any thing if u talk long enough this is a game this weekend that the cowboys are not going to win pats win by at least 10

Acheman08

Reaction score
Weve never beat brady

Closest was 20-16

I was at that game in 2007 or 2008...cant remember exactly. I grew up and live in PA, but that was the first time I traveled to see the cowboys. Was close until the 4th quarter. The hype leading up to that game was amazing and it was a crazy atmosphere.