Cowboys 16.5 point favorites over Giants

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I don't see it happening unless they're tanking tanking lol

Carson

Reaction score
Man you already know that won’t happen. Make the spread 5 so we don’t disappoint

jwitten82

Reaction score
These next 3 games are gonna have some people thinking we're Superbowl bound lol

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
A big enough point spread for us to not take the Giants seriously. Could lead to another embarrassment if we don’t show up. Stay tuned!

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Cowboys seem to respond well after losses. I'll avoid this one altogether because I don't bet on large spreads at the NFL level, but I can see a 20+ point blowout pretty easily. Just too easy to get a backdoor cover on these types of games.

Motorola

Reaction score
The NFL is far too competitive for this line. They really want to tempt Giant money.
Prior to the Raiders game (when they lost QB Jones early on)
the scores in the previous Giants games were 14-9, 14-7, 13-10.
But with a rookie UDFA at QB making his first start on the road with an already inept offense --- even the most passionate NYG fans should keep their money in their pockets.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Cowboys seem to respond well after losses. I'll avoid this one altogether because I don't bet on large spreads at the NFL level, but I can see a 20+ point blowout pretty easily. Just too easy to get a backdoor cover on these types of games.
We have responded well after losses but wouldn’t be surprised if we look a little flat on Sunday. That was a pretty deflating loss against Philly. We’ve already pounded the Giants once and now they’re stuck with a backup QB. Good luck getting motivated for this one.These kind of games always concern me. If the Cowboys don’t show an upset loss could ruin their season.

CWR

Reaction score
Prior to the Raiders game (when they lost QB Jones early on)
the scores in the previous Giants games were 14-9, 14-7, 13-10.
But with a rookie UDFA at QB making his first start on the road with an already inept offense --- even the most passionate NYG fans should keep their money in their pockets.

So should Cowboy fans. I dont like this line in any event.

Carson

Reaction score
Exactly. This is one of those 30-10 type games where you don’t play the starters in the 4th quarter and they get a garbage TD making it 30-17

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
My only concern about the game is the offense getting impatient and forcing things.

Motorola

Reaction score
But we know a number of Cowboys fans have that 40 to zip game in their heads -- and will open up the wallet\purse and go for it.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If the Cowboys win by 40 again it’s not going to make anyone believe they can beat San Francisco or Philly when it really matters. It’s just going to be another bad team added to their winning record.

Carson

Reaction score
If the Cowboys win by 40 again it’s not going to make anyone believe they can beat San Francisco or Philly when it really matters. It’s just going to be another bad team added to their winning record.
These next two are get in, play well, build a lead, stay healthy and move on.