Cowboys 16.5 point favorites over Giants

Proof

Reaction score
Prior to the Raiders game (when they lost QB Jones early on)
the scores in the previous Giants games were 14-9, 14-7, 13-10.
But with a rookie UDFA at QB making his first start on the road with an already inept offense --- even the most passionate NYG fans should keep their money in their pockets.
what was the score of their last game against us though?

StarBoyz83

Reaction score
If the Cowboys win by 40 again it’s not going to make anyone believe they can beat San Francisco or Philly when it really matters. It’s just going to be another bad team added to their winning record.
Giants are even more trash than expected this season its awesome!

Carson

Reaction score
LOL, this is exactly the type of game the 'boys like to lose.
I hear you

But they are pretty bad. They will need some defensive scores, Barkley to get about 150+ and Dak to turn it over multiple times

Creeper

Reaction score
I'd be tempted to take the Giants too but think about it. The Giants were a low scoring offense with Jones playing healthy. We have to expect the Cowboys offense is going to score in the 20s at home so the question is, can the Giants score on Dallas's defense with a 3rd string QB no one has ever heard of?

I expect the Giants to run the football as much as possible and try to keep the football from the Cowboys. Look for a lot of short passes and Barkley runs. I believe they will have both of their starting OTs back for this game too.

The only way this game is close is if the Cowboys do not take the Giants seriously, like they did with the Cardinals.

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
That is a big spread. The Boys should win the game and win it easily but that Giant D will come to play. How long they can hang on will be the question. They remember the 40 point game too and will be ready to hold it down this game. I think we still win big though, as I don't see their Offense doing a lot at all. I would guess 24-3 or maybe 6, one drive each half.

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
We have responded well after losses but wouldn’t be surprised if we look a little flat on Sunday. That was a pretty deflating loss against Philly. We’ve already pounded the Giants once and now they’re stuck with a backup QB. Good luck getting motivated for this one.These kind of games always concern me. If the Cowboys don’t show an upset loss could ruin their season.
Guess it depends on what you're playing for at this point. It definitely ruins any division title chances. Based on the NFC standings right now though a wild card birth feels hard to not get....which to your point could make it harder for the Cowboys to get up for?

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
If the Cowboys win by 40 again it’s not going to make anyone believe they can beat San Francisco or Philly when it really matters. It’s just going to be another bad team added to their winning record.
Philly I believe Dallas can beat, even in the playoffs.

I agree with you on San Fran though, until proven otherwise

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dallas as a heavy favorite is always money in the bank. BUT……..this New Jersey team is a disaster.

Shane612

Reaction score
they lost to the Raiders by 28...
So, therefore.....:laugh:

Do you believe Raiders are that much better than the Giants?
Do you believe the Cardinals are 12 points better than the cowboys?
Or 49ers is 32 points better than the cowboys?

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Philly I believe Dallas can beat, even in the playoffs.

I agree with you on San Fran though, until proven otherwise
The only shot we have beating Philly is at home. We would have virtually no shot of beating them in the playoffs on the road. We got blown out in Philly in an NFC title game and a season finale elimination game.