Cowboys 1st round strategy leaked (humor)

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Cowboys scouts ready film on Will Hernandez. Viciously take notes. One mutters "This guy really plays with power. Have to consider him at 19." Stephen Jones sips his tea barely peeking from the morning paper. This comes on. Stephen looks up, spits his tea & yells

POSITION FLEX:omg:

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I like this guy but this would be like adding a second basement to your house when you need a paint job and new floors.

Or something. idk. but we need not 0-linemen

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
I would be fine with this.

Let's be AWESOME at something. Run the ball down people's throats.
We did that. Teams couldn’t stop it when they knew it was coming. But it didn’t help us score or stop anyone

Sydla

Reaction score
We can have an awesome OL without using yet another first round pick on an OL.

We were awesome at OL in 2016 and we had Doug Free playing RT.

lostar2009

Reaction score
Please don't post this. The three stooges may actually entertain this :facepalm:.

Zordon

Reaction score
Floaty stealing material. Shame:

giphy.gif

movaughn88

Reaction score
Maybe I'm not smart, and I thought it was a terrible idea when I first read it on here, but I'm starting to maybe agree we should draft a guard and let Martin walk. Do we really want to be paying a guard $14m a year? Someone tell me I'm wrong.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Cowboys scouts ready film on Will Hernandez. Viciously take notes. One mutters "This guy really plays with power. Have to consider him at 19." Stephen Jones sips his tea barely peeking from the morning paper. This comes on. Stephen looks up, spits his tea & yells

I wonder what "Viciously" taking notes looks like?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Maybe I'm not smart, and I thought it was a terrible idea when I first read it on here, but I'm starting to maybe agree we should draft a guard and let Martin walk. Do we really want to be paying a guard $14m a year? Someone tell me I'm wrong.

Honestly...The contract on the O-line I'm concerned w/ is Frederick. Martin is what makes our run game go...Frederick...occasionally blows an assignment...and last season...he sure wasn't getting to the 2nd level like he used to.:(

conner01

Reaction score

We don’t need a kicker
We got Heath

bayeslife

187beatdown
Reaction score
I like this guy but this would be like adding a second basement to your house when you need a paint job and new floors.

Or something. idk. but we need not 0-linemen

Idk Hernandez plugs right in at guard it’s not like he’s a backup here.

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

I could see the value of that but I would say this, as good as any prospect might be evaluated as, there is no guarantee that any of them might translate into another Martin. Martin is not Larry Allen but, he might be Logan Mankin.