Cowboys 2015 Draft: Running Back Jay Ajayi Lists Dallas As One Of The Teams With Most Interest

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It's no secret that the Dallas Cowboys will be interested in a running back at some point in the 2015 draft. They have already invited plenty of them to Valley Ranch in the run up to the draft. Included in that list is Jay Ajayi, who not only visited but was reportedly taken out to dinner, too. That doesn't happen with just anybody who shows up at the Ranch for a visit.

So it probably should come as no surprise that today Ajayi told PFT that the Cowboys are among four teams who have shown him the most interest.

Read the rest... http://www.bloggingtheboys.com/2015...ing-back-jay-ajayi-lists-dallas-as-one-of-the

HellCrowe

Reaction score
I for one wouldn't mind Ajayi. Reading all the posts on here it seems like it's at 50/50. Truth of the matter is we are interested. Out of all the prospects I feel like he is almost guaranteed to be Dallas Cowboys with the attention he is getting from us. In addition we love Boise players. Time to get on draft breakdown and start liking some of things he does. He likes to bounce to the outside but I believe that can be taught out of him. Seems to have the desire and intangibles to be very good behind our line.

jnday

Reaction score
I figure that he will be the RB drafted . The top two will be gone.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
He'll have to evolve into a more physical RB then he is now.

You can't be a plodder with no burst and not physical as well.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
If we aren't able to get gurley I think ajayi is the next best thing for us as far as getting the best available player at our picks. Gurley or Marcus peters should be our first pick

Spectre

Reaction score
Would suck if in this deeep draft class of quality rbs, Dallas manages to take the only one that's truly overrated.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I am not seeing this at all.

I think most people are 50/50 on whether or not they think he is a physical player or not.

He looks like a physical player but I just don't see it when I watch him play.

Could he evolve into a more powerful guy? Yes.

I just think we're going to make Murray look better then he really is when we make statements like anyone can run behind this Oline and we replace him with Ajayi and he is 2 yards and a cloud of dust over and over and over.

reddyuta

Reaction score
What I see is a guy who is always fighting for yards and that is the kind of Back we need,he is also the best receiver of all the RBs.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What I see is a guy who is always fighting for yards and that is the kind of Back we need,he is also the best receiver of all the RBs.

And I see a back that is solid at everything but goes straight down on contact.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
We have to build our defense at all cost. With a better defense and pass rush we would have won the super bowl this year. I got some good ends, I'd love to add malcom brown or Grady Jarrett to them. My two linebackers are solid but would love to add top lb Eric kendricks to the mix then we have top lb core for years to come. I'd love to go after a corner in the early rounds. I think we can skip Rb and let McFadden and rankle handle the load honestly. Randle had a 6.5 yard average per carry last season. We could always get someone else if McFadden goes down.

HellCrowe

Reaction score
We have to build our defense at all cost. With a better defense and pass rush we would have won the super bowl this year. I got some good ends, I'd love to add malcom brown or Grady Jarrett to them. My two linebackers are solid but would love to add top lb Eric kendricks to the mix then we have top lb core for years to come. I'd love to go after a corner in the early rounds. I think we can skip Rb and let McFadden and rankle handle the load honestly. Randle had a 6.5 yard average per carry last season. We could always get someone else if McFadden goes down.

Ajayi? Haha you said a lot. No mention of Ajayi in an Ajayi post though.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Ajayi? Haha you said a lot. No mention of Ajayi in an Ajayi post though.

What are you talking about? I say we can skip Rb but if that is best player available we have to take him if it's best for team. We can get a Rb in the later rounds to do the trick

HellCrowe

Reaction score
What are you talking about? I say we can skip Rb but if that is best player available we have to take him if it's best for team. We can get a Rb in the later rounds to do the trick

Sorry just a vague and very general response I can read on another post regarding RBs. But hey, whatever, that's your thought on

Cowboys 2015 Draft: Running Back Jay Ajayi Lists Dallas As One Of The Teams With Most Interest

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Sorry just a vague and very general response I can read on another post regarding RBs. But hey, whatever, that's your thought on

Lol well I'm sorry, I was meaning to post this on a different post. I didn't realize it until after I posted what are you talking about with ajayi. My bad I thought I was on another topic