FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Well that's a reach...on another note why wasn't Myles Garrett at the draft? I don't think I have ever seen that before with the overall number one .

Philmonroe

Reaction score
Well that's a reach...on another note why wasn't Myles Garrett at the draft? I don't think I have ever seen that before with the overall number one .
You must not have had cable then because it happened just a few years ago with Winston.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Nice start by John Lynch.
Wouldnt that be fun

Just swithed over to espn..very briefly. I like Gruden, but hes so silly during the draft. He actually complained that SF traded down and didnt reach for a QB.

He did that helf the first round with Manziel...lol

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score

He said he wanted to hang out with his friends and family. He is at a public golf course in Arlington.

babe has been talking to him and his family all night here locally on cbs 11

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
I know Chicago will get killed for the trade but If you don't have a franchise QB, you're just spinning in circles

If Trubisky turns out to be one, San Francisco will be the losers of that trade

Not really. 49ers had no interest in QB. They got their guy and two additional high picks for moving one spot.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Probably Fournette, but I would not be shocked to see Howard go here or I would probably take Adams.

Status
Not open for further replies.