FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

hornitosmonster

Reaction score
Word is leaking that Foster will mot likely need a 2nd surgery to repair a rotator cuff

Michael Lombardi ✔ @mlombardiNFL
Many teams do, According to USA Today's Tom Pelissero, teams believe 49ers R Foster will require a 2nd surgery to repair a torn rotator cuff

Plankton

Reaction score
This type of post pretty much guarantees we are taking Tabor at 60.

chris-morris-jumps-out-window-o.gif

DallasDomination

Reaction score
TRUBISKY seems like a nice guy. Hope he does well because everyone seems to want him or expect him to fail.

AzorAhai

Reaction score
Actually scratch that and make it....

Washington A+
Philadelphia B+
Dallas C+
N.Y. Giants C
I'm having a hard time seeing how they get Engram on the field enough to justify this. Is He going to split reps with shepard in the slot? Because he is not going to be in-line. Are they just going to run 4 WR sets all game long and let their horrible OL hang out to dry?

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

When I first saw the Taco video when the pick was announced I thought that was his girlfriend next to him. Turns out its his mother.

What's with the hawt Moms with our 1st round picks lately? Zeke, now Taco. We must have that factored into the grading.

Nirvana

Reaction score
49ers snagged two potential all-pros yesterday in Foster and Thomas. Watching their presser now on NFLN. That's an impressive haul. They need it! I hate having guys in the drug testing protocol now so I'm jaded about Foster, but I'm rooting for the kid.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score

When I first saw the Taco video when the pick was announced I thought that was his girlfriend next to him. Turns out its his mother.

What's with the hawt Moms with our 1st round picks lately? Zeke, now Taco. We must have that factored into the grading.

She's very attractive indeed.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
49ers snagged two potential all-pros yesterday in Foster and Thomas. Watching their presser now on NFLN. That's an impressive haul. They need it! I hate having guys in the drug testing protocol now so I'm jaded about Foster, but I'm rooting for the kid.

The rumor is he will need another surgery to repair his rotator cuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.