FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
None of this helps the Cowboys. All of these players were picked to go long before Dallas. It isn't some guy outside of the first round that is a reach. Not sure why people think this does anything for us.

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Well if Pete Prisco gives us a DD I'm fine with it....cause you know...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
5/8 picks have been offense. that is the biggest surprise so far. and the bears giving up 3 picks to move up 1 spot.

Sydla

Reaction score
Eagles getting hosed. They had targeted McCaffery, Williams and Davis.

manster4ever

Reaction score
Jonathan Allen still on the board is surprising.

Not really. I heard a guy on Chicago sports radio yesterday (scout) say he's fools gold. Claimed that Saban made sure he was rested throughout their games and matched him up with other teams weaker Olinemen. (which is what good coaches DO, but still...)

Also said he has some shoulder issues. He's not that big either. I think he's going to slide personally.

Sydla

Reaction score
They wanted Conley...question is do they have the guts to make that pick now? I gave them taking Dalvin Cook RB Florida St. now.....

Other rumor is they may like Harris

The Quest for Six

Reaction score
None of this helps the Cowboys. All of these players were picked to go long before Dallas. It isn't some guy outside of the first round that is a reach. Not sure why people think this does anything for us.

more offensive players come off the board, better chance a defensive player falls to Dallas

Status
Not open for further replies.