FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I have to admit....I have no clue what the 49ers are gonna do...And it's messed up every mock I've done this year. I'm wondering if they go Tribisky...and then the rush on QBs begin...and all panic sets in...:rolleyes:

Regardless.....theres been too much talk of Tribisky going early....He's gotta go 2nd....question is who takes him?

Vero_F250

Reaction score
This guy on NFLN. Jeremiah?

"The quarterback for the Dallas Cowboys, what he did as a 5th round pick..."

:facepalm:

Reaction score
I have to admit....I have no clue what the 49ers are gonna do...And it's messed up every mock I've done this year. I'm wondering if they go Tribisky...and then the rush on QBs begin...and all panic sets in...:rolleyes:

Regardless.....theres been too much talk of Tribisky going early....He's gotta go 2nd....question is who takes him?

Bears?

Vero_F250

Reaction score
The lineman that brought his 4 month old with him. That's just awesome. Kid was all decked out. What a great night for him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I mean, I love the draft but I would never want to be in that crowd. I don't get the attraction. Let's stand in a mob!

Can't relax, lines for a bathroom or to eat, living hell to get out of there when it's over, have to keep track of your own likes on paper. Pfffft.

Sarek

Povar
Reaction score
Come to think of it i may leave music on and TV on mute. If the Cowboys move up into top 10 ill just rewind to hear what happened.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Put it in, bros. Will McClay gets to pick players for the Cowboys the next three days. It's almost unfair. Let's do this.

fist-bump-it.png

Status
Not open for further replies.