FEATURED *** Cowboys 2017 Draft Day One thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Setting aside he's from Michigan (I went to tOSU), I prefer Charlton to McKinley or Barnett.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have to ask what were his parents thinking when they named him ? am i the only one thinking this

His real name is Vidaunte. So if you hate the pick call him by his real name. It works great with Prescott.

drawandstrike

Reaction score
Remember, last year after the Elliot pick how many people barfed all over our draft. Jaylon was a wasted pick, Collins was JAG, Tapper was an nonentity [OK I'll give them that - so far], Dak was a stupid project pick who wouldn't even be ready to play for 2-3 years, Brown sucked at CB at Purdue, Frazier and Jackson were camp bodies and Gathers was another project that would be a waste of time.

Did I miss anything?

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
broaddus has been comparing taco to justin tuck for weeks. If so this would be a homerun. Tuck took a long time to get going. I believe he had 2 sacks in his first 20 games or something.

Physically on tape I thought he looked a bit like Julius Peppers.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I want to see what Green Bay got for that trade. That could have been there for the Cowboys.

Leadbelly

Reaction score
Greg Ellis part II. High floor, low ceiling.

Dane Brugler says he reminded him of Justin Tuck. Need to go back a watch. Didn't see Tuck. Seems like a LDE, which we have.

Status
Not open for further replies.