Recommended Cowboys 2017 Schedule **merged**

Philmonroe

Reaction score
The schedule looks tough on paper but hey aren't we supposed to be a tough team ourselves? That and the other teams in the division basically got the same schedule so I'm not sweating it. I just find it funny the first Romo called game is on week 9 at home. I wonder how late they do the schedules lol.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
We had a last place schedule last year. This year we have a first place schedule. Plus the scheduling is a mess.

Screwed.
I want to call you and others a bad name every time y'all mention some bogus first place schedule like we play 5 different harder teams or something. Its only two games which may or may not be harder.

Trouty

Kellen Moore baby
Reaction score
Go Cowboys, baby!!! Gonna mash this season! We do better than ten wins (I think we will), then we can legit get giddy about our future.

This season will be an amazing test for Dak and company. We will watch as they prove all the doubters wrong.

No more of the lame *** "week schedule" BS we heard last year, my brothers and sisters!!!

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
2 stretches of 3 of 4 games on the road. And a Sunday night game, though at home before the T-Day game.
This is just awful. Not as bad as it has been in the past. But still just aweful.
This has Mara written all over it.
But it is what it is.

dstew60105

Reaction score
2j4ei53.png

Source: http://www.nfl.com/schedules/2017/REG/COWBOYS

We play 3 of our 5 preseason opponents in the regular season. Arizona, Rams and Raiders.

robjay04

Reaction score
We had a last place schedule last year. This year we have a first place schedule. Plus the scheduling is a mess.

Screwed.

Two games. It was only a last place schedule because our division sucked the year before...last year they were much better.