Recommended Cowboys 2017 Schedule **merged**

drawandstrike

Reaction score
I love watching the reactions when the schedule comes out.

Remember last year? People took 1 look at that schedule, even before Tony went down in the preseason and said, Damn, 8-8! :(

We went 13-3 with a BACKUP QB playing in a pro offense for the 1st time.

This year Dak will be way, WAY more comfortable running that offense. I say 10-6 at the WORST.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
It seems like every year posters bemoan a tough schedule, and many times it's not as rough as it first seemed.
Just let it play out. The teams posters fear may not be that strong by the time we play them.
Oh yeah?

Heath Evans just said we go on a 4 loss losing streak to close the season to finish 8-8.

What do you think about that, tough guy?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I guess the best part I can say about the schedule only 2 possible cold weather games. And one may not be so bad the earlier part of December. And by the time we play the Iggles we should have the divison and home field wrapped up again.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I love watching the reactions when the schedule comes out.

Remember last year? People took 1 look at that schedule, even before Tony went down in the preseason and said, Damn, 8-8! :(

We went 13-3 with a BACKUP QB playing in a pro offense for the 1st time.

This year Dak will be way, WAY more comfortable running that offense. I say 10-6 at the WORST.
With our defense, I'm going to continue to be nervous until proven I don't need to be. lol

DK30

Reaction score
I know, it is ridiculous people still yap about first and last place schedules. 14 of 16 games are preplanned

2 games was the difference between the first seed, first round bye and home field and the wildcard spot (Giants and Cowboys).