Cowboys 2021 uniform schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
Throwbacks will be back next year because the one helmet rule finally goes away. Double star/color rush will be worn against Arizona.

My two future uniform wishes are white helmet with color rush with the modern star and color rush pants stripe on the helmet and then (in a different game) wear the color rush jersey with the silver pants and navy socks like in 1994.

I also hope they wear the color rush pants with the navy jersey at least once, I really love that look. I like the home whites much better since they fixed the pants last year but the navy uniform is my favorite in the NFL next to the Dolphin's throwbacks. So gorgeous. I wish we wore them more but 4 times this year is better than once last year.

I also wish we got more color vs. color games in the NFL that aren't mono-leotard color rush. Ugh. Can y'all imagine how gorgeous Dallas in navy vs. San Francisco in red over gold would look? I still contend the most gorgeous game the Cowboys have ever played was early 2000's in the navy double star jerseys against Denver in Orange and the nice baby blue helmets.

Post PICS!!!

7EZRANUJU4OF44NCVM5H5PVIYA.jpg

156838188.0.jpg

Last edited:

BAT

Mr. Fixit
Reaction score
ok cool 4 losses, only problem is they are 1st two games of the year, not sure how many teams started 0-2 to make super bowl.

The Cowboys were the first to lose 2 straight and not just get to SB but win it handily.

CooterBrown

Reaction score
The cowboys seriously have the most iconoc uniforms in football...but enough with the green pants and please stop using white as a the primary uniform. This isn't a western movie anymore where it's good vs bad guys.
Yes it is. It’s always good guys vs bad guys.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I wish they would bring back the royal blue jerseys with the powder blue pants.

Big_D

Reaction score
I didn’t like the double star jerseys. The star on the helmet was more than enough! Seemed like overkill.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
I'm in the minority for liking those classic whites....

But the pants are awful. The new ones are worse than the seafoam green.

Wish they would use the gray practice pants to match the helmets.

Another unpopular one.....love the royal blue road from the 70s.

Should just go back to the darker pants like in the early 70's and then use the same blue jerseys why they are at it, like in the SB against the Colts.

Status
Not open for further replies.