Cowboys 2024 schedule rumors

MajesticRey

Reaction score
agree with you 100%... as dumb as calling someone a Boomer because they dont sit around and complain about the costs of living.
I don’t complain about the cost of living even though it’s a valid concern.

Talking about ridiculously low gas prices does show your age, though. Nothing wrong with that, wear your white hair proudly. :thumbup:

Reid1boys

Reaction score

Talking about ridiculously low gas prices does show your age, though. Nothing wrong with that, wear your white hair proudly. :thumbup:
damn........... even sarcasm about 1947 gas prices is missed on you. I was never anywhere near those gas prices.

shabazz

Reaction score
I respect that.
I guess I should add that 78% of Americans are living paycheck to paycheck today as compared to 55% in 2018 and I've seen quotes that streaming sites are one of the first things that young adults drop from their monthly debt.

And as far as your comment that " young folks don't want to work 40 hours a week"..... it's spot on. I know various people in HR departments that confirm that. And for the ones that aren't afraid of work their hopes are being destroyed in ever owning a home because of the current environment.

Things better change quick or the decline will continue. When I'm making 5.5% on my CDs, it's not great for everybody younger than me trying to support a family and grow wealth.

MC8828

Reaction score

You seem like an ageist ********.

JustChip

Reaction score
if you havent noticed, the world is changing and streaming is the future........ and the future is here.
The only problem is if you live in a rural area. Streaming depends on fast, high bandwidth transport which is a challenge in rural areas. Fortunately, I’m in a rural area that has local DFW broadcasters.

J12B

Reaction score
Sunday Ticket is over $400! That's a rip off, and I'm sharing it with someone.
I just bought it for $250 a couple of weeks ago. Think you may have missed a deadline for the special they had. They'll probably bring it back though.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Sure, one streaming service is not that expensive. But when you have to subscribe to 5 or 6 is adds up.

Netflix: $15.49 (no ads)
Amazon: $17.98 (no ads)
Disney: $13.99 (no ads)
Max (HBO): $15.99 (no ads)
Hulu: $17.99 (no ads)
Peacock: $11.99 (no ads)
Paramount: $11.99 (no ads)

This prices are without taxes. $105.42 per month or $1265.04 per year.

Of course you can get NFL Sunday Ticket for $350 or something like that but that does not include the games streamed on Thursdays and other days other than Sunday.
This doesn't include the cost of the internet to run all of that either.