Cowboys 2024 schedule rumors

Reid1boys

Reaction score
I had many conversations with friends about the cost of going to a Cowboys game, and season tickets.

So I asked them one time, and for them to be honest. Which I know some weren't.
I asked how much do you spend on golf. Every week they went. Green fees, cost of any equipment and how many golf balls did they truly buy each week.
Then figure in their daily smoking. Which one guy said a pack every few days. As he finished one pack, and went to buy another from the cigarette machine.

Most ended up spending close to what I did for my season season tickets, some more, but very few less.
Others as you said, going to the movies as well, and eating out every week. It all comes down to your habits and hobbies, and what you choose to spend money on.

They stopped whining about ticket prices after that. That was years ago.

Now, I see and hear everyone on what they spend on vaping as well. But then complain about NFL ST or going to a game. But I have not brought that up to them, yet. :laugh:
Great point. Its all about what is important to you and what YOU can afford.

We have been going to the opener every season at home since 2008.

Here are approximate costs.

Flights rd trip 300x2= 600
Game tickets... ill error on cheap 250x2 = 500
Hotel Saturday and Sunday 200x2 = 400
dinner Sat night 150 bucks
Sunday food 100 bucks
Drinks guessing 200 bucks for entire weekend
rental car 100
gas 30

thats approximately $2,080. I will do this 2-5 times per season. Coming from Ca for each game andnot always going to Dallas.

Now in all honestly, we dont nomally pay for flights as we have points, so you could knock off 600 and make that actually $1,480 out of pocket expenses.

I am well aware that is a decent chunk of money. But it is all relative and it is what I enjoy doing with my wife and kids.

rockytop989

Reaction score
I was going to by the season ticket last year but decided to hold off. I have YouTubeTV and I think all but one game wasn’t on it. I live in Chattanooga TN. I’m not buying it again this year because there’s no point if majority of the boys games are broadcasted nationally.

32BellyOption

Reaction score
Sunday ticket doesn't come with Peacock, Netflix, ESPN, Amazon Prime and Local Channels. Sorry, but I think having to pay $50+ extra in additional streaming apps per month is pretty dumb. Let's just do very basic math to figure out why it's dumb:

YoutubeTV Sunday ticket - ( $350 total )
YoutubeTV/Other streaming TV (ESPN,FOX,CBS) $69.99/month
Peacock - $5.99/month
Netflix Standard $15.49/month
Amazon Prime $14.99/ month
Paramount $11.99

$205 / month to watch football

I imagine they will likely add Hulu, HBO & other streaming services going forward because some people "don't think it's a big deal".
Loaded firestick with every nfl game live $150. And when I’m not home Dofu sports app free.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Eagles schedule leaked. Apparently we do not play each other in Primetime for the first time in 18 years

RoboQB

Reaction score
Sure, one streaming service is not that expensive. But when you have to subscribe to 5 or 6 is adds up.

Netflix: $15.49 (no ads)
Amazon: $17.98 (no ads)
Disney: $13.99 (no ads)
Max (HBO): $15.99 (no ads)
Hulu: $17.99 (no ads)
Peacock: $11.99 (no ads)
Paramount: $11.99 (no ads)

This prices are without taxes. $105.42 per month or $1265.04 per year.

Of course you can get NFL Sunday Ticket for $350 or something like that but that does not include the games streamed on Thursdays and other days other than Sunday.
I have all those except Disney and Hulu.
I've had NFL Sunday Ticket since day 1.
It used to be $99. Highway robbery now, but I still pay it.

I didn’t mean to slight anyone but I'm just thinking anyone in their 40s should easily be able to afford them all.
Now, if someone chooses not to because, too much TV,
I'd say good for them. TV can be an addiction.

You can spend $1500 to see a game live. I used to go at least once a year but people have long forgotten how to act in public.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
I have all those except Disney and Hulu.
I've had NFL Sunday Ticket since day 1.
It used to be $99. Highway robbery now, but I still pay it.

I didn’t mean to slight anyone but I'm just thinking anyone in their 40s should easily be able to afford them all.
Now, if someone chooses not to because, too much TV,
I'd say good for them. TV can be an addiction.

You can spend $1500 to see a game live. I used to go at least once a year but people have long forgotten how to act in public.
They need to make it in payment plans affordable ones! Or do al la carte!

shabazz

Reaction score
I can't imagine not having money to subscribe to streaming apps. I mean, it's cheaper than a happy meal these days.
I guess there's a bunch of Lloyd Christmas-types out there who refuse to work 40 hours a week...lol/just.
I refuse to give money to those companies....it's a matter of principle, not money.