Cowboys 2024 schedule rumors

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sunday Ticket is over $400! That's a rip off, and I'm sharing it with someone.
a rip off? 17 games divided into 400 comes out to 23.52 per week. Go to a movie with your significant other each weekend and see how much you spend. Go to dinner for 1 night and see how much you spend.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Sure, one streaming service is not that expensive. But when you have to subscribe to 5 or 6 is adds up.

Netflix: $15.49 (no ads)
Amazon: $17.98 (no ads)
Disney: $13.99 (no ads)
Max (HBO): $15.99 (no ads)
Hulu: $17.99 (no ads)
Peacock: $11.99 (no ads)
Paramount: $11.99 (no ads)

This prices are without taxes. $105.42 per month or $1265.04 per year.

Of course you can get NFL Sunday Ticket for $350 or something like that but that does not include the games streamed on Thursdays and other days other than Sunday.
back in my day... gas was a nickel a gallon.

MajesticRey

Reaction score
back in my day... gas was a nickel a gallon.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
It's a 4 month season. Subscribe for 4 months. Or get Sunday Ticket.
Sunday ticket doesn't come with Peacock, Netflix, ESPN, Amazon Prime and Local Channels. Sorry, but I think having to pay $50+ extra in additional streaming apps per month is pretty dumb. Let's just do very basic math to figure out why it's dumb:

YoutubeTV Sunday ticket - ( $350 total )
YoutubeTV/Other streaming TV (ESPN,FOX,CBS) $69.99/month
Peacock - $5.99/month
Netflix Standard $15.49/month
Amazon Prime $14.99/ month
Paramount $11.99

$205 / month to watch football

I imagine they will likely add Hulu, HBO & other streaming services going forward because some people "don't think it's a big deal".

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
Sunday ticket doesn't come with Peacock, Netflix, ESPN, Amazon Prime and Local Channels. Sorry, but I think having to pay $50+ extra in additional streaming apps per month is pretty dumb. Let's just do very basic math to figure out why it's dumb:

YoutubeTV Sunday ticket - ( $350 total )
YoutubeTV/Other streaming TV (ESPN,FOX,CBS) $69.99/month
Peacock - $5.99/month
Netflix Standard $15.49/month
Amazon Prime $14.99/ month
Paramount $11.99

$205 / month to watch football

I imagine they will likely add Hulu, HBO & other streaming services going forward because some people "don't think it's a big deal".
It's a money grab.

GMO415

Reaction score
I got suckered in, midseason. Definitely NOT spending a penny to watch them this year. I'll use the 4-6 non national games as my own bye weeks. Or maybe hit a sports bar.
That's the smart money.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
a rip off? 17 games divided into 400 comes out to 23.52 per week. Go to a movie with your significant other each weekend and see how much you spend. Go to dinner for 1 night and see how much you spend.
I had many conversations with friends about the cost of going to a Cowboys game, and season tickets.

So I asked them one time, and for them to be honest. Which I know some weren't.
I asked how much do you spend on golf. Every week they went. Green fees, cost of any equipment and how many golf balls did they truly buy each week.
Then figure in their daily smoking. Which one guy said a pack every few days. As he finished one pack, and went to buy another from the cigarette machine.

Most ended up spending close to what I did for my season season tickets, some more, but very few less.
Others as you said, going to the movies as well, and eating out every week. It all comes down to your habits and hobbies, and what you choose to spend money on.

They stopped whining about ticket prices after that. That was years ago.

Now, I see and hear everyone on what they spend on vaping as well. But then complain about NFL ST or going to a game. But I have not brought that up to them, yet. :laugh:

GMO415

Reaction score
Ok well that's a rip off too. Hahaha