Twitter: Cowboys 5th in Super Bowl odds next year

Doomsday101

Reaction score
There's a sucker born every minute

They are called fans, Cinn fans those who have been die hard for years stuck with their team and yesterday saw them play in the SB. Saints fans wore bags over their heads at one time but they were still there and still supporting their teams. It is called being a fan and supporting their teams. Bandwagon people who show up when all is well, not much of a fan. In my view.

CoachD

Reaction score
I was wondering when the hype machine would roll into town I just didn't think that it would be this soon!

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Let this sink in .........one the best resumes any QB but only ONE ring. As another poster stated...TEAMS win Super Bowls, NOT QBs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
You can say that about any team.

There’s several teams you can’t say that about including KC or any team that’s won a Super Bowl in recent years. The Cowboys have been falling flat on their face for the last 26 years. They’ve had several teams that have had decent odds on reaching the Super Bowl and none of them have come close.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Cowboys are always significantly over bet when it comes to futures. That plays a role in how these lines are set. Every year we have lower odds than teams that are similar to us

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
In all of your hater faces.

harsh-reality-photo-u1

SinceDayOne

Reaction score
So, are their any gun-ho types posting here willing to place a big bet on the Cowboys with this sports booking outfit??? Lay down the big buck confident they are going to cash in??? ....................sigh......I didn"t think so!!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We are going to kick some butt this off season before melting down during the season. Lets get this hype machine going!!

Creeper

Reaction score
You would have to be an idiot to place a bet on any team before free agency and the draft. The Cowboys have 21 free agents and if they lose all of them there is no way they are the same team in 2022.

plasticman

Reaction score
The Cowboys are never going to sneak up on teams in the playoffs like the Giants or the Bucs. They will never, NEVER win a close championship.

In order for the Cowboys to win the Super Bowl they have to be utterly dominant through the 2nd half of the season and the playoffs , of course.

The Cowboys have been involved in ten NFL championship games, eight Super Bowls and two championships before the merger. They lost all five that was decided by a TD or less. They won all five with a double digit scoring margin. That's just the way it is and the way it has always been for them.

When the Cowboys lost to the Cardinals in game #16, the season was over.

Flamma

Reaction score
I'd bet someone that didn't make the playoffs last year if at all possible. Like the Chargers.

Flamma

Reaction score
I mean there are part of it I get in terms of trying to find an NFC team to pick. Basically you have the Rams who have a LOT of questions as to who is coming back and who is not but if they return enough people they are the favorite but after that you have nothing but questions. The Packers could very easily lose Rodgers and even without that they are looking at a rebuilt no matter what they claim and neither the Bears nor Lions are worth anything and the Vikings are average at best. The NFC South is a complete mess with no one really being worth talking about. The Eagles and Giants have picks but the Giants have cap issues to resolve and the Eagles are probably a year away from being a contender. That basically leaves you with whatever the Cardinals are, and they have QB drama right now, and whatever the 49ers are and they are starting a QB who nobody knows what he is.

This has to be part of the reason. Just by the fact they're in the NFC gives them a much better chance at getting there.

rambo2

Reaction score
There’s several teams you can’t say that about including KC or any team that’s won a Super Bowl in recent years. The Cowboys have been falling flat on their face for the last 26 years. They’ve had several teams that have had decent odds on reaching the Super Bowl and none of them have come close.
You say that about 32 teams and be right 31 times.