Twitter: Cowboys activate Wilson and Canady

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Shows you what the staff thinks of Bossman at corner lol.
Not at all.

Canady will play Joseph's ST snaps. Joseph will be playing Lewis's. Joseph will either be playing slot corner or outside corner (I think it makes much more sense to move AB to the slot as that is his natural and best position anyway, while Joseph moves to outside CB2).

817Gill

Reaction score
Not at all.

Canady will play Joseph's ST snaps. Joseph will be playing Lewis's. Joseph will either be playing slot corner or outside corner (I think it makes much more sense to move AB to the slot as that is his natural and best position anyway, while Joseph moves to outside CB2).
Yup. When one corner goes down and your backup is a core ST’er then you gotta replace both ST’s and depth slots.

MichiganCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yup. When one corner goes down and your backup is a core ST’er then you gotta replace both ST’s and depth slots.
Joseph is only a core special teamer because AB and Lewis, while erratic (Especially AB) have both had good moments and gotten takeaways, relegating Joseph to CB4 which is a special teams and garbage time role in the NFL when you don't have injuries at that position and you play big dime (3 S / 3 CB dime) instead of traditional 4 CB dime which Dan Quinn doesn't play, also because Malik Hooker is too good to keep off the field.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It sucks because I was warming up to him actually playing. He’s been good bs the run

I haven’t. Just when I thought he might be coming around as a player, he pulls a cheap shot and gets suspended and then it’s Covid.