Twitter: Cowboys activate Wilson and Canady

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
How do all these players test positive and get cleared in the same week (Tyreke Hill) and our guys are routinely missing two games

rambo2

Reaction score
A rare good 2nd round pick.

What's the Cowboys record for 2nd round picks that actually turn out good for the last 15 years?

1 or 2 good picks out of 15+ tries?
Good? Lawrence was a 2nd round pick. Randy Gregory was a 2nd rounder. Conner Williams too.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Canady was on IR a long time, I legit forgot he was an option to come back. Some experience back there in case Joseph struggles I guess.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Shows you what the staff thinks of Bossman at corner lol.

I would think Joseph is the direct replacement for Lewis, but we need more than three corners in case someone gets hurt. We do have Wright, but he's more of an outside corner and I don't know if we would trust him at this point over Canady.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I would think Joseph is the direct replacement for Lewis, but we need more than three corners in case someone gets hurt. We do have Wright, but he's more of an outside corner and I don't know if we would trust him at this point over Canady.

I heard the Cowboys might start Joseph outside and put Brown in the slot. The slot is a tough assignment for a rookie and Brown has played there a lot in his career.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I heard the Cowboys might start Joseph outside and put Brown in the slot. The slot is a tough assignment for a rookie and Brown has played there a lot in his career.

Might make sense, especially from that experience standpoint. I don't remember if Joseph played any slot during the preseason, but I primarily remember him being outside. I'm looking forward to him getting his shot wherever we play him. Hope he doesn't blow it.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Might make sense, especially from that experience standpoint. I don't remember if Joseph played any slot during the preseason, but I primarily remember him being outside. I'm looking forward to him getting his shot wherever we play him. Hope he doesn't blow it.

Cowboys can give Joseph some safety help since Diggs will probably shadow McLaurin one on one again. It'll be interesting to watch.