Signed by Cowboys Cowboys add ST Coach Rayna Stewart

DonaldM

Reaction score
If he wasn't hired I think I would take my own life. Who is he?

CowboyFanInLexKy

Reaction score
It’s Jerry’s money lol
Actually it’s pretty common
You have 6 units to coach and Very little time given during the season so being able to split up is probably important
Fair enough... I can see needing an assistant to an OC or DC but ST (in my mind), I just couldn't see it but you did awesome explaining...

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
that's it people we have now the new secret sauce : Rayna Stewart......SB here we go

J_Allen

Reaction score
Means - Queen in Spanish.

I don't understand giving guys girls names and vice versa. It's not cute. It's not edgy. It sets them up to be ridiculed for their entire lives all because you wanted to brag about a "creative" name you picked out. For your male child.

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Why is Jerry even bothering with hiring babysitters for the coaches? They couldn't coach a better team last season, but they will do more with less this year because we hired JAGS to "consult" with them? Much better idea than improving the team positions or getting better coaches!

conner01

Reaction score
Why is Jerry even bothering with hiring babysitters for the coaches? They couldn't coach a better team last season, but they will do more with less this year because we hired JAGS to "consult" with them? Much better idea than improving the team positions or getting better coaches!
Lots of teams have asst special teams coach including bills, patriots, heck Miami has two assistants for special teams and so do the Rams

RS12

Reaction score
Jerry loves to prop up mistakes to prove he was right. Has been a huge component of the success here the last 26 years.