Signed by Cowboys Cowboys add Will Harriger as offensive assistant

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan

giphy.gif

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Sounds like a typical Cowboys a la carte staff.
Not really. The o line coach and schottenheimer have a relationship. This coach has a relationship with schottenheimer and Quinn. They are all connected in some capacity and have worked together in some way before

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I thought it was going to be MM's offense !
Looks like shot and harriger will do all the work, and mike will call plays and take all the credit !

conner01

Reaction score
cmon.... Ill give Quinn credit for being smarter than the avg Joe. He knows that this will be his last chance as a Head Coach. He has to succeed, and he Knows damn well th eonly way he suceeds is if he goes somewhere that the QB situation isnt a dumoster fire. Lets look at the openings... Colts, Denver, Az, 2 others I cant remember off top of my head... everyone of them has a QB coach killer in place. So Quinn says I love it in Dallas, where I still get all the credit for wins, none of the blame for losses, paid like a head coach, and keep me in big demand as the legend of Dan Quinn grows. So he sits , waits, and prays that someone like Andy (Coat rider) Reid retires and opens up a head coach position with a real qb.

Lets see... one Phil Jackson did it after his golden boy Jordan retired. Phil went away, turned away all offers saying he didnt want to coach, and then was offered to coach a Laker team with the most dominant big man of a generation in his prime and a young Kobe Bryant just ready to enter his prime.... so sign me up for that ****.
He also is highly paid which ain’t bad either