Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree to terms with Dontari Poe

Status
Not open for further replies.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
For those that had faith in your likes leader you knew this days ago.
Scouring the internet every second, seeing a cowboys headline, running to the forum fast as you can and pressing paste without any commentary to collect likes doesnt impress anyone lmao

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
fatboys-compressed.jpg

:)

LLLOOOLLL, the one on the left is super slender now.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Way better feeling him getting two year deal. Can draft someone to take over. Hopefully someone falls to us

Mr_437

Reaction score
Glad Poe signed up for 2 years, and the price is surprising to me. Just glad a big boi is in the middle overall. Now get another one.

JBS

Reaction score
My whole post was a joke. Gore was the easiest comparison. First high volume guy I thought of.

I see why your like total is so garbage though. Can’t even think of a good comparison for a 2-1. Most players with that low don’t make it a season.

Lolol..clown you been around here for like 3 weeks..*** you ole bozo

JBS

Reaction score
My whole post was a joke. Gore was the easiest comparison. First high volume guy I thought of.

I see why your like total is so garbage though. Can’t even think of a good comparison for a 2-1. Most players with that low don’t make it a season.

You going around counting people's like count ratio hahaha..get a life..I been around here for a decade plus before the like button was even created..take your teenage, non girlfriend having ***, and scoot

jnday

Reaction score
Lol, peeps focusing on @risen's Likes like it means something important.
Dude is an integral part of this site, like him, or not.

Like me, but I'm more of a hummingbird hitting flowers than a dedicated purveyor of news and snark.
We all make this site what it is and this site is awesome because of us.

All of us.
Risen’s wisdom serves more than likes. His wisdom is unmatched and he is a posting god. I try to give him at least 15 likes a day , but I know he deserves more.

jnday

Reaction score
Scouring the internet every second, seeing a cowboys headline, running to the forum fast as you can and pressing paste without any commentary to collect likes doesnt impress anyone lmao
Oh ye if little faith. He does so much more than only add posts to this site.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Risen’s wisdom serves more than likes. His wisdom is unmatched and he is a posting god. I try to give him at least 15 likes a day , but I know he deserves more.
Lol. Goofball.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
Whew, just as well he doesn't count against our extra picks for next year !
: )

Ebnorice

Reaction score
You going around counting people's like count ratio hahaha..get a life..I been around here for a decade plus before the like button was even created..take your teenage, non girlfriend having ***, and scoot
haha dude. I was joking about the likes. Everything I said was a joke.

fyi broooooo my wife is what you dream about

Jfconrow

Reaction score
This is awesome, maybe they can stop the run now! Poe, McCoy, and Lawerence is a great 3 of 4 on the D line

Status
Not open for further replies.