Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree to terms with Jason Peters

terra

Reaction score
For hating teams? Any sport. Actually feeling hate toward an organization in sports entertainment is very disturbing to me
I guess you do not understand that fan is short for fanatic.
And frankly if you think its disturbing then you must be disturbed all the time.

Iago33

Reaction score
T
This is a GREAT signing. Not a good signing a GREAT signing. He has more left in the tank than Tyron and was a better player last season. He sort of revived himself with Chicago. That left side of the OL around week 3/4 will be dominant in run blocking with Peters and Smith.
his is a very good signing, but the timing disappoints me because it means they are moving Tyler back and forth between G and T multiple times here early in the year. I would rather have had a vet in the wings all camp to be Tyron insurance.

Rayman70

Reaction score
Never been a Phibin fan. Hopefully with enough seasoned vets it's a coach by commity thing.
What ever this season brings. Next off-season should be veryyyy interesting for alot of this staff.
philbin has a ring or 2. I like him. I think he gets a bad rap.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
this is the same tolerance and logic that some use when calling fellow Cowboys fans “haters” when any criticism is mentioned……..needless really

Meh, I like 'ole AC. He's just a passionate fan. No harm in that.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I guess you do not understand that fan is short for fanatic.
And frankly if you think its disturbing then you must be disturbed all the time.
"Fan" was originally derived from "fanatic", that's true. But it doesn't hold the same extreme meaning. Fans don't generally kill, the way fanatics do.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think my favorite lineman to ever play for the Cowboys was Ron Leary. He was an underdog type who really stepped up when his time came along.
I assume you mean favorite lesser known lineman, and that you're not counting Allen, Adams, Martin, Tyron Smith, E. Williams, etc.

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I assume you mean favorite lesser known lineman, and that you're not counting Allen, Adams, Martin, Tyron Smith, E. Williams, etc.

Just his story and how he became a pretty solid starter.

Of course, I don't think he's the most talented.