Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree to terms with Jason Peters

Londonboy

Reaction score
I find it pretty odd we have not heard anything in numbers by this point…
Maybe they have to have it approved by the League before they can officially announce it.

Aren't Y'all celebrating Your work ethic by having a day off?

GINeric

Reaction score
I just hope he makes it to the lineup before Dak gets hurt. It'll kinda be a waste having him blocking for Cooper Rush....

Reactions: BAT

mcmvp

Reaction score
I wonder what all the eagles message boards look like today? One of their own legends will be wearing a Cowboys uniform.

Most Eagle fans don’t care. JP is a HoFer, but well past his prime and isn’t a player you want to rely on for a whole season. You’d be better off to have the rookie do well and not need him.

The people saying JP played well last year either didn’t watch or don’t know much about oline play

Jipper

Reaction score
Same.

I hope it wasn't too much. I'm guessing $3.5 million. If it's higher, I hope not too much higher.

Yeah I hope it is between 2 and 3.5...if it's some crazy number we'll over 5 I will be disappointed....unless it's all incentive driven I don't see how it gets much over 4

Londonboy

Reaction score
Ha, guessing you aren't?
Nah, Our public holidays are either Religious (Easter and Xmas) or Days in Our favourite months that We picked just for the heck of it 2 in may 1 in August, sometimes We'll get lucky if one of the Royals Marries/Pops their clogs and get an extra one to celebrate/mourn.
We don't get to celebrate Our independence (kinda tricky when You're the ones that most people are celebrating getting rid of), We don't take a day off to enjoy the fact that We have to work for a living.

Aftershock

Reaction score
Honestly I'm really not impressed by this FA signing, it's like the Jones' boys are patching a bullet wound with a band-aid here. The man is 40 and he was probably signed for peanuts.

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
Peters has also played ST at 320 and offers offe sive flexibility - OT, OG and TE.

Kellen could create some cool packages.

this was almost 2 decades ago, he is not anywhere close to TE in mobility and size , LOL.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
9x Pro-Bowler that knows the sheagle organization inside and out .

He is a good sign , for his knowledge alone.