Signed by Cowboys Cowboys agree with Terrence Williams

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Hopefully Kendall wright is on our radar.

I think he has unscratched potential.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I still don't like T.Will as our WR2, but the bargain here is pretty appealing.

Having a playmaking WR to go along with Dez has always been something I've dreamed of seeing. Especially now that Dez is in the middle of his prime years and their going fast. But I guess something's arnt meant to be...

I've dreamed of having Jj Watt and Khalil Mack on our defense but something's just aren't possible. Offense isn't a problem and neither are the receivers. Beasley is our #2 and as a #3? T Will is great value.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Twill' s contract is 17 mil with 9.5 mil guaranteed. The contract could go to 22 mil with incentives. He basically had the same stats as Kenny Still who signed for the same amount of years but was for 32 mil with 20 mil guaranteed. IMO, this is a good signing.

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
$5.5m AAV gets us both Butler and TWill. I'm not a big 83 fan as most know but those are good deals for us.

Tyron and TWill are both examples of players taking less to stay with the club. Much love.

Bringing 10/11 starters back is good for out offense at least treading water. Dak and Zeke are likely to play better than their rookie campaigns. Still think the team needs to draft a TE or WR with speed to add to the corps. Witten is year to year and he will be missed greatly if we don't plan ahead.

muck4doo

Least-Known Member
Reaction score
Dak built chemistry with Dez, T-Will, and Beasley. Butler is back. Whitehead is the one who needs to be kicked to the curb for an upgrayyedd.

upgrayedd.jpeg

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
I am ok with this as long as Dallas gets burner in draft.

I can't see it happening unless it's some late-round guy to compete with Lucky for return duties. Dallas has got its top-three receivers locked up for the next few years, so it's not going to waste a premium pick (or possibly any pick) adding a guy who is only going to contribute a few plays per game.