Video: Cowboys Alley in Frisco

Section446

Reaction score
Traffic will be a lot of fun, it's already complete chaos in Frisco as it is with the mall being there.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Sounds like an easy target for a boycott. Thousands of fantasy boycotts have been thrown out on the internet for nearly twenty years. This could be an unique opportunity to see an internet boycotter in real life, armed with a picket sign, protesting in front of Jerry Jones' latest money making venture. Any takers?

(posted before the first Everyone-Should-Stop-Supporting-Jerry-By-Buying-Merchandise-But-I'm-Not-Going-To-Lift-A-Finger post)

Deep_South

Reaction score
No boycott for me. I'll be checking it out the first time I visit the Dallas area after it opens, maybe pick up a high-quality replica and some other Cowboys stuff.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No boycott for me. I'll be checking it out the first time I visit the Dallas area after it opens, maybe pick up a high-quality replica and some other Cowboys stuff.
Traitor! :mad: I'll probably be doing the exact same thing the next time I'm out that way. :p

Wait a second! :mad::D

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
It does look like a mall.

The cheesy background clapping needs to go in that video.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Frisco City Council gets a peek at Cowboys' HQ plans

The project is evolving, and a lot is expected to change before construction starts. The site plan shown Monday, for example, is the 57th version drafted. But the renderings and a brief video offered a sense of what architects, designers, planners and others envision.

The two outdoor practice fields will be reserved exclusively for the Cowboys, while the multi-use sports complex will be for a variety of events, including high school football games, marching band contests and Cowboy training camp.

Assistant City Manager Ron Patterson said talks continue on how the Frisco Independent School District would be involved with the complex beyond football. The district’s Career and Technical Education Center, for example, has students in catering, information technology and broadcasting who might benefit from access to the venue’s top-notch facilities.

Much of Monday’s meeting focused on the center of the development, tentatively called Cowboys Alley, which will feature retail, restaurants and places for pedestrians to gather as they head toward an outdoor plaza and the stadium’s main entrance. The planners hope to drive traffic to the area on days when there are no stadium events.

No date for construction has been set. The stadium, outdoor fields and Cowboys headquarters are scheduled to be completed in time for the 2016 football season.

Read the rest: http://www.***BANNED-URL***/news/co...eek-at-cowboys-hq-plans-check-it-out-here.ece

dogberry

Reaction score
Isn't the stadium for the Cowboys and the Frisco HS team?

Highland Park will have to upgrade their facility to compete.