Video: Cowboys Alley in Frisco

BoysFan4ever

Reaction score
Why are you so negative? :p

So it goes perfectly with Jerryworld.

What a great owner, trying to make practice as much like the gameday experience as possible.

Yea the Jones family likes the glitz & even their practice facility will reflect that. I'm not surprised.

Zordon

Reaction score
I hate the word "multi-use". I don't want my favorite team's practice facility to be "multi-use". There was something unique and distant about Valley Ranch that I really loved and appreciated. It was kinda isolated from the hussle and bussle of the metroplex. I wish they had chosen a spot close by or just built over VR.

By the way this model looks EXACTLY like Frisco Square and the area around the Allen Events Center.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Isn't the stadium for the Cowboys and the Frisco HS team?

Highland Park will have to upgrade their facility to compete.

I think it's for all high schools in that area. It looks like a bigger deal than I thought it would be. I was thinking offices, indoor/outdoor fields and the small stadium, but the video showed steak houses, shops, videoboards, etc.

For those in the DFW area, how far is Frisco from Irving?

Section446

Reaction score
I think it's for all high schools in that area. It looks like a bigger deal than I thought it would be. I was thinking offices, indoor/outdoor fields and the small stadium, but the video showed steak houses, shops, videoboards, etc.

It's only for Frisco ISD. Frisco is about 30 minutes from Irving (depending on traffic).

Little Jr

Reaction score
So this will be the Cowboys practice facility? I guess I need to go back and watch the video. Lol

reddyuta

Reaction score

20 miles from valley ranch.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Even though I hate the Jerry circus and what he's turning this team into - I can't wait to go spend a grand there and take a bunch of sweet pictures. That man is the ultimate hustler.

Zordon

Reaction score
Even though I hate the Jerry circus and what he's turning this team into - I can't wait to go spend a grand there and take a bunch of sweet pictures. That man is the ultimate hustler.
whyy??????

vlad

Reaction score
Here is a link to the architect's site: Not my personal cup of tea - looks like another generic strip mall, like much of their portfolio items. Sure he'll make money but also have that "distraction" factor.

But outside of criticizing stylistic preferences because everyone has their tastes, its amazing how every city planner is happy to turn DFW into total concrete. Even my little suburb of Bedford has been ruined, just abandoned strip mall after abandoned strip mall next door to a new parking lot cleared for something else, or the new housing developments have like a landing strip of grass between houses.

I hope Frisco and Allen and that area up there isn't all concrete now too (last time I was there was 1999/2000 and it was still quite green).

I assume someone is getting their pockets lined...besides who needs trees and grass when you give a wider lane to a suburban parent in a Yukon sucking down a triple bypass frappe wondering why they can't fit into their XXL car!

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
Yep a lot of glitz for a perennial 500 ball club.

Glitz is all this team will be about. It has been for the past 20 years and it will be for the foreseeable future.

Why should practice and training be prioritized when you can sell a $25 steak at the same time?

It is what it is.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Please share those pictures with us.:)

Wayne02

Reaction score

Around 30 minutes, and 20 minutes if you take the toll roads.