Cowboys and Saints win the draft

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I set my alarm on my Iphone to remind me to wake you up when Garrett is ready to win some games.

Unfortunately, Siri asked me when to expect Jerry to go toes up, and since I don't know, I could not set that reminder.
Good go to sleep then so we don’t have to put up with your crap.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
The article never says teams around the league feel the Cowboys and Saints won the draft. Far from it, in fact.

It literally says it in the first paragraph.

They didn't have high draft picks. They weren't the talks of the event. They weren't involved in any huge trades. Yet the Saints and Cowboys may have emerged as having had the best weekend in Nashville, Tennessee.

Whyjerry

Reaction score

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Great, so some think they 'won the draft'. Wake me up when Garrett learns how to 'win some games'.
Apparently, Bleacher Report agrees with you.
The draft won't fix everything. The Saints need to get a little better on defense, and Jason Garrett needs to get a lot better at coaching. But this weekend may go a long way toward deciding who the final two teams playing in the NFC will be next January.

tyke1doe

Reaction score
Something stinks in here: Giants. They took Duke quarterback Daniel Jones at No. 6 overall. That's like taking Ant-Man when the Hulk and Iron Man are still on the board.
:lmao2:

HungryLion

Reaction score
I found this sentence interesting:

“Teams respect quarterback Dak Prescott more than many people understand.”

I wonder what information the writer is basing that on?

davidariust24

Reaction score
It literally says it in the first paragraph.

They didn't have high draft picks. They weren't the talks of the event. They weren't involved in any huge trades. Yet the Saints and Cowboys may have emerged as having had the best weekend in Nashville, Tennessee.

The cowboys did well. Our team is really good. The only true weakness is strong safety. We came into the draft knowing we were most likely drafting depth. The good thing is McGovern, and Hill and maybe Weber are starter quality.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Great, so some think they 'won the draft'. Wake me up when Garrett learns how to 'win some games'.
X-factor is Kellen Moore. Garrett won’t be calling plays. Just the manager of players.

:clap:

Blackspider214

Reaction score
When did BR become something we take seriously here? Due to confirmation bias?

Remember this nugget of information: Any article at all that pumps sunshine into this mediocre front office is now supposed to be taken as gospel But if you criticize anything about this team, you are negative, fairweather fan and a whiner.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
According to many here we suck at everything no matter what.
We can win the SB but we really didn’t win, the other team lost as we still suck.

What as a fanbase are we supposed to be excited about with this front office who has proven zero? They give us no hope at all. Quit creating lame strawman arguments with your "we could win a Super Bowl". Well for one, we have never sniffed a Super Bowl in the last 2 decades plus so no reason to even bring up that game with this franchise.

But don't worry, the sunshine pumping pom pom waving fans will berate any fans that don't have hope with this direction of this franchise. We go in circles and never progress. The only time we actually progress is after terrible seasons, hence the going in circles.

Blackspider214

Reaction score
Good go to sleep then so we don’t have to put up with your crap.

I find it funny with people who berate and talk down on any fan who criticizes this team. Do you realize you are doing the same exact thing as them, except at the other end of the spectrum. Dallas has never made a bad decision in your opinion. You pride yourself in being some super, positive fan and seek out any fan who does not hold your blind optimism and trash them and make snarky comments unwarranted. That is the worst kind of fan by far.

Newsflash, Dallas has not been past the divisional round in over 2 decades. So yeah, many are not going to hold this blind optimism from Jerry and his cronies.