Cowboys are estimated to be worth close to $1B but...

Twyst

Reaction score
Lol now this is a serious question although I expect Ill receive hilarious responses. Why are the washington Commanders considered the most valuable franchise in the NFL? Ive never been able to figure that out.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Twyst;1505198 said:
Lol now this is a serious question although I expect Ill receive hilarious responses. Why are the washington Commanders considered the most valuable franchise in the NFL? Ive never been able to figure that out.

I would guess it's because Jack KC paid for the stadium in RalJohn or whatever it's called. Thats adds a lot of value to an already valuable franchise

burmafrd

Reaction score
As a tribute to the only starting offensive tackle we ever had who was worse then Torrin Tucker:

Phil Pozderac Stadium

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
jerry jones already said it will be a local. so it could very well be sbc stadium.

CalCBFan

Reaction score
Seeing how Jerry, Stephen, Tex and Tom were follically challenged how about "Chromedome".

Seriously, I'd love Landry-Schramm Field at ChevronTexaco Stadium...

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
sago1;1504710 said:
that is before our new stadium was under construction. Since cost estimate of new unnamed stadium is close to $1B, wonder how much the value of the Dallas Cowboys franchise will be worth. Given everything I'm hearing about our new stadium, it will certainly quickly become the place to be and we all know how well Jerry Jones likes to market his product.

Don't know if/when Jones intends to sell the naming rights but hopefully it will be something really neat and unique and not something like the Colts allowed done to their new stadium--Lucas Oil Stadium simply doesn't have any cache at all. Surely Jones and whoever buys those rights can do better then that. Although given the size/structure/design of our new stadium, the media and general public probably will come up with their own unique name -- like Superdome or something evern more catchy. After all, New Orleans had their Astrodome, so Dallas/Arlington should have a name much more grandiose.

I think ya'll know how I feel about the name:

http://www.petitiononline.com/Landry/petition.html

:D

Twyst

Reaction score
Didnt they try to name the new arizona stadium "pink taco field" or something like that before they declined to make it official?

EDIT:

irst, they shook up the Scottsdale establishment. Now the family behind the Pink Taco restaurant chain is rattling the Arizona Cardinals' cage.

Would you believe Pink Taco Stadium? That's what the Morton family, famous for creating the Hard Rock Café and Morton's Steakhouse, is saying they want to name Cardinals Stadium.

They are offering $30 million for 10 years as evidence of their commitment and are promising to pursue an agreement with the Arizona Cardinals.
bahahahahhaahah

leotisbrown

Half Fast Analysis
Reaction score
I am pride with that!

And this without cyphering on the price of the new stadium and the moneys from the Suberbowl spendings!

HA HA take that money grub Snyder and cry out your tears etc. we don't not care at all

Soon we be looking down at you from on top on high. Forever and long time filled with happy joy!

Snyder can grawvull at our feets with plenty of lickings and it still wouldn't not do him no good.

HAHAHA!!

lockster

Reaction score
Maybe, we could sneak some of that Kool aid into the opposing teams gatorade! Just enough to make them puke though lol.