Cowboys are in prime position to dominate the NFC East for the foreseeable future

Motorola

Reaction score
Paper champs in march is a fools errand. Lets see how everything shakes out guys.Lotta work to be put in.
The roster turnover began with the release of FB Jamize Olawale this past Wednesday. (I forgot he opted out of last season due to the pandemic.)

75boyz

Reaction score
Dallas had most of those things in 2019 yet finished 8-8 so what has changed to suddenly say Dallas will dominate the division for years?

Lol, It's gotta be that dynamic duo of McGarrett, I mean McCarthy, and Quinn, right?

I mean...

cristglo

Reaction score
Gotta give em credit as they TRIED last year with signing Poe and McCoy BUT unfortunately it didnt work out... AT ALL. Now, i know these players "sucked" but at the time, you have to admit, it looked like a stout Dline had been put together.

I think the Cowboys are going to address it in FA again.

Last yr was really puzzling to me I agree they went out and tried to address DL but they did it mostly with 4-3 guys knowing we were going to a traditional 3-4. Trying to make that kind of change with the pandemic and having really no TC No Pre Season games Im surprised that we didnt have the #3 pick lol
Im tired of the ageing vet that really just fills a roster spot. Would like to upgrade the DL with a proven younger player would prefer Tomlinson but his services could require overpayment and I also dont want to get in a bidding war. We need a Haley or Dion Sanders on this Defense. One can only Dream lol

LittleD

Reaction score
Poof, they get a Dak!!............Poof they get a Brady!!!

Maybe they can sign your hero Dalton!!:muttley:

If Dalton goes to them, they will beat us like a wicked stepchild and do it twice a year. Our defense couldn't stop a high school offense on their best day.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Dalton goes to them, they will beat us like a wicked stepchild and do it twice a year. Our defense couldn't stop a high school offense on their best day.
Yah because dalton is soo great.

Commanders would give up their entire defense for a dak.

LittleD

Reaction score
Yah because dalton is soo great.

Commanders would give up their entire defense for a dak.

Of course they would. I wish they would and Jerry would take them up on it. Dak is not a savior and he stands in stark contrast to a Mahomes, Brady, or Rogers.
If our OT's don't get healthy in a hurry, Dak will be on IR by week 3.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Of course they would. I wish they would and Jerry would take them up on it. Dak is not a savior and he stands in stark contrast to a Mahomes, Brady, or Rogers.
If our OT's don't get healthy in a hurry, Dak will be on IR by week 3.

Yep, because your predictions have been so accurate so far. :muttley:

maybe you should root for Washington? Turn in your fan card?

rooting for dak to get hurt again are we?

LittleD

Reaction score
Yep, because your predictions have been so accurate so far. :muttley:

maybe you should root for Washington? Turn in your fan card?

rooting for dak to get hurt again are we? Troll much?

I've seen the Cowboy re-runs for over 25 years and each season gets worse. I hate Washington with a passion but, they are putting together a good football team up there.
We are sliding down the stack and could easily wind up down there with Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Jets, Miami and the other losers in loserville.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I've seen the Cowboy re-runs for over 25 years and each season gets worse. I hate Washington with a passion but, they are putting together a good football team up there.
We are sliding down the stack and could easily wind up down there with Jacksonville, Las Vegas, Jets, Miami and the other losers in loserville.

Loserville is for trolls like you. If that’s really your evaluation of our team than your opinion is worthless.

laughably all those teams you mentioned have no one at qb.

LittleD

Reaction score
Loserville is for trolls like you. If that’s really your evaluation of our team than your opinion is worthless.

Guess what? We don't either except that he's now paid like one.

LittleD

Reaction score

Another 4 years? You must be beside yourself with tears.

I hate to break it to you.....crying won’t help.

You're at least right about one thing. Guy, even Jimmie said that Dak will not and could not be a savior who could carry a Dallas team to the SB. He is, at best, a bus driver who
could win if he had a complete team around him. Sad to say that now with his contract, that will never happen in Dallas.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You're at least right about one thing. Guy, even Jimmie said that Dak will not and could not be a savior who could carry a Dallas team to the SB. He is, at best, a bus driver who
could win if he had a complete team around him. Sad to say that now with his contract, that will never happen in Dallas.

like Romo?

Do you want some tissues?

Last edited:

LittleD

Reaction score
like Romo?

Do you want some tissues?

After Dak went down last season we didn't have much of a QB but, neither did the Commanders. Yet, they stomped a mudhole in us twice last year. If our OT's go down as usual next season it won't
matter if Dak can run around. Washington will still kick our butts twice. Hope is not a strategy.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
After Dak went down last season we didn't have much of a QB but, neither did the Commanders. Yet, they stomped a mudhole in us twice last year. If our OT's go down as usual next season it won't
matter if Dak can run around. Washington will still kick our butts twice. Hope is not a strategy.
Love their defense. But they don’t scare me. If they ever got a qb, different story.

so the race is on. Can we build a decent d before they develop a Franchise qb?

problem for them is they pick low and they will have the first place schedule.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Dak doesn’t play special teams or defense in case you didn’t know. Obviously, you didn’t.
AND he chose Winston (30 interceptions) who LED the Bucs (30 INTS) TO A WHOPPING 7 - 9 (30 INTS).

IMAGINE what their record would have been without, well.....30 INTERCEPTIONS!!!! :lmao2:

Go Winston!!!! Go Navy!!