Cowboys are in prime position to dominate the NFC East for the foreseeable future

Whyjerry

Reaction score
-Best QB in the division
-Best running back core in the division
-Best WRs in the division
-2nd best TE core in the division
-Best O line in the division
-3rd best Dline in the division
-2nd best LB core in the division
-Worst secondary ever

If they can fix the secondary this team will dominate this division for a long time.

Like the enthusiasm but Dallas hasn’t dominated anything for 25 years. Not. One. Thing.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
winston had 30 picks genius. All time nfl record.

picks only count when dak throws them. :muttley:

Hey 'genius', I was responding to a false assertion by Rockport but you keep spewing your derelict opinions. Oh, and keep up your 'loser', 'troll', 'hater', and whatever childish retorts you can come up with in your limited ability.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Hey 'genius', I was responding to a false assertion by Rockport but you keep spewing your derelict opinions. Oh, and keep up your 'loser', 'troll', 'hater', and whatever childish retorts you can come up with in your limited ability.

just wake up from an all night cry fest to find your name soiled all over the board? :muttley:

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You are meaningless on here so keep posting your dribble.

gee that really hurts troll. :lmao2::lmao::lmao:

all you do is get kicked around the baord and laughed at. Do you really think fans like some troll that hates the qb and roots for us to lose?

USArmyVet

Reaction score
gee that really hurts troll. :lmao2::lmao::lmao:

all you do is get kicked around the baord and laughed at. Do you really think fans like some troll that hates the qb and roots for us to lose?

You continue to show yourself as nothing but an immature child who throws around your version of insults of 'hater', 'troll', 'loser', etc. as a means to try and cover up your obvious inadequacies.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You continue to show yourself as nothing but an immature child who throws around your version of insults of 'hater', 'troll', 'loser', etc. as a means to try and cover up your obvious inadequacies.

Are you going to cry? Do you need more tissues?

bottom line is you were wrong about dak. And now all you can do is troll the board.

how about being a man and admit you were wrong? Then you might get a little more respect than a bitter troll.

until that day happens you will be labeled a troll.

USArmyVet

Reaction score
Are you going to cry? Do you need more tissues?

bottom line is you were wrong about dak. And now all you can do is troll the board.

how about being a man and admit you were wrong? Then you might get a little more respect than a bitter troll.

until that day happens you will be labeled a troll.

Wrong about what? Please explain your false assertion as all I and others ever did was express the hope that Dallas does not re-sign Dak and commits to a full rebuild which is sorely needed. Regardless, conversations will continue to go nowhere with you and others so enjoy your CZ fix.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Wrong about what? Please explain your false assertion as all I and others ever did was express the hope that Dallas does not re-sign Dak and commits to a full rebuild which is sorely needed. Regardless, conversations will continue to go nowhere with you and others so enjoy your CZ fix.
Dak turned out to be a much better qb then you thought he was. Case closed!

Laughably, since you can’t handle being wrong, you just run around the board crying and whining like a little baby. Pathetic actually.

Me? I had dak pegged from the start. Some people just understand the game better than others.