Dallas - Win
@ Giants - Win

We're not beating the Bills.

visionary

Reaction score
They already have the excuses ready

Marinelli will retire
It was OC Moore’s first year

I told you guys these as soon as Moore was hired. These are built in excuses for Garrett the doofus

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tell me, my bros from other mo's, do you ever feel like you're watching the same season over and over again?

It's almost like there's never any real change in the organization. I just can't put my finger on it.

Update - Jerry is 77 years and 29 days old.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The way I see it is

Cowboys finish 9-7
@ Lions - Win
@ Patriots - Don’t even fly to New England
Bills - Win
@ Bears - Win
Rams - Loss
@ Eagles - Loss
Commanders - Win

Eagles finish 10-6
Patriots - Loss
Seahawks - Loss
@ Dolphins - Win
Giants - Win
@ Washington - Win
Dallas - Win
@ Giants - Win
https://cowboyszone.com/threads/fire-jason-garrett-merged.445028/page-20#post-9669761

"My" third scenario:

1. Either a Lions or Bears win over the Cowboys. We are batting 0-for-2 with the NFC North so far anyway. It is not out of the question the team goes 1-3 against that division in my opinion.
2. Cowboys beats the Eagles and Washington, sweeps the division, but DOESN'T win the division because
3. Eagles beat the Seahawks.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
No way Marinelli is back bro. No friggin way.

Any competent DC can see that a run stuffing DT is needed here. LVE has regressed for this same reason...
When you say “No way Marinelli is back”.....you do realize who owns and runs this team right? What seems obvious to us does not to Jerral Wayne Jones. In fact, Garrett will probably still be back. Unless this team quits on Garrett, Jerry (who historically loves “moral” victories) will keep the HC he can dominate.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Id bet money we play the Eagles for the east.

I think we win:
Skins
Lions
Bears
Bills
And EAGLES.
Also the Rams aren't the same team. Cant run and offense isnt good.

I still put us down for 10, 11 wins.

But we get bounced early because our defense dont have it

That is how I see it as well... this team beats itself, then rallies for a game or two and plays well. Then beats itself again— wash, rinse, and repeat.

I think this L makes them go into “rally with Garrett” mode and they manage another 10 win season only to more than likely go one and done.

Reactions: CWR

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
Tell me, my bros from other mo's, do you ever feel like you're watching the same season over and over again?

It's almost like there's never any real change in the organization. I just can't put my finger on it.

Update - Jerry is 77 years and 29 days old.

source.gif

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
When you say “No way Marinelli is back”.....you do realize who owns and runs this team right? What seems obvious to us does not to Jerral Wayne Jones. In fact, Garrett will probably still be back. Unless this team quits on Garrett, Jerry (who historically loves “moral” victories) will keep the HC he can dominate.
Na man, there is no way he comes back.

What does make me nervous is they promote Richard and take another crack at this thing...

The entire staff needs to go.

Galian Beast

Reaction score
The Bills that just lost to the Browns?

They aren’t any good. Not like we are either

We lost to the Jets. We haven't beaten a team with a defense that has averaged better than 23.7 points allowed (Eagles). Of our remaining games, only the Lions, Eagles, and Commanders are 23.7 or worse. We haven't beaten an offense averaging better than 24.9 points (also Eagles). Of our remaining games, only the Eagles, Lions, Commanders, and Bills are worse.

I think we have 3 MAYBE 4 wins on the schedule.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Na man, there is no way he comes back.

What does make me nervous is they promote Richard and take another crack at this thing...

The entire staff needs to go.
I agree with you the whole staff should go. But JG should have been fired years ago. Unless this team quits on JG, Jerry’s fine with this. He’s ok with losing as long as people are buying seats and jerseys. That’s the truth.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
I agree with you the whole staff should go. But JG should have been fired years ago. Unless this team quits on JG, Jerry’s fine with this. He’s ok with losing as long as people are buying seats and jerseys. That’s the truth.

Expect an in-house promotion from either Moore or Richard to HC. They'll bring in an old re-tread to serve as an assistant HC. Classic Jerry move.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
Everyone circle that Eagles game. I bet it all comes down to that game for the East. Will we see a classic Garrett-Romo like epic fail in a do or die game?
Even if Dallas does make the playoffs, this defense is a one way ticket to an early exit anyway. No DT, horrible safety play, stuff fans have seen the last couple of years have never been addressed. Well, I guess they’re finally trying now.....