Cowboys are likely to miss the playoffs

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Everyone circle that Eagles game. I bet it all comes down to that game for the East. Will we see a classic Garrett-Romo like epic fail in a do or die game?
Even if Dallas does make the playoffs, this defense is a one way ticket to an early exit anyway. No DT, horrible safety play, stuff fans have seen the last couple of years have never been addressed. Well, I guess they’re finally trying now.....
I think its plausible that we lose 4 of the next 5! @ Lions, @Patriots, Bills, @Bear and Rams. Are Defense absolutely can Not stop the Run! Terrible Coaching as we all Know. Season is over yet again!! Thank You JJ for another embarrassing year with Carrot!! Will be over well before the Eagle game.

Romo_To_Dez

Reaction score
This team has a slim chance to save the season next week against the Lions and have to hope that the Eagles lose to the Patriots. But, it's this team's fault for getting into a dog fight with the Eagles for the division. Had a number of chances to go up 2 games and failed every single time. This has to be Garrett's last season. Yet, something tells me that if it comes down to the last game against the Eagles and the Cowboys lose the division to them, Jerry will use the excuse of us being so close to making it into the playoffs to keep Garrett another season. :facepalm: