Cowboys are not meeting with Bijan Robinson at the Combine

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Looks like the plan is to keep the band together at RB, or at least not use a first round pick on one. I'm fine with no RB at #26 although Horns fans may disagree.

Then again, they could still meet with him when they all get back to Texas. The Zeke/Pollard situation will play itself out soon with the tag deadline looming.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
Looks like the plan is to keep the band together at RB, or at least not use a first round pick on one. I'm fine with no RB at #26 although Horns fans may disagree.

Then again, they could still meet with him when they all get back to Texas. The Zeke/Pollard situation will play itself out soon with the tag deadline looming.

Think this is all about pollard. Knowing he's back makes bijan not a priority. And can draft a pounder later. If this team doesn't end up with miller or gray I'm going to be mad

Carson

Reaction score
Good. I like Bijan, but let’s see what Tony can do with more work

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Think this is all about pollard. Knowing he's back makes bijan not a priority. And can draft a pounder later. If this team doesn't end up with miller or gray I'm going to be mad
Yeah, I like Miller. Didn't see much of Gray so don't really have an opinion.

visionary

Reaction score
LOL, who’re you kidding? you will blindly tow their line as usual

:facepalm:

Hardline

Reaction score
They aren't meeting with Bijan Robinson for the same reason they aren't meeting with Bryce Young. There's no chance they fall to them.
Make no mistake. If by some miracle he falls to 26 you can go ahead and pre order your Bijan Robinson Cowboys jersey.
He's the best RB in the NFL the second his name is called.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They aren't meeting with Bijan Robinson for the same reason they aren't meeting with Bryce Young. There's no chance they fall to them.
Make no mistake. If by some miracle he falls to 26 you can go ahead and pre order your Bijan Robinson Cowboys jersey.
He's the best RB in the NFL the second his name is called.
they actually met with Bijan In December at the Star. No need to do it again.