Cowboys are not meeting with Bijan Robinson at the Combine

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Probably because they don't expect him to fall to 26 but if he's there then yeah obviously most of the teams at the end of the 1st would take him. He will go Top-20 and probably Top-15

rags747

Reaction score
First off he most likely will not be there at 26, if he is I would have to believe that he is the pick.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Keep in mind, this doesn't mean we won't consider him at 26. The Cowboys have met with him before. Lots of posturing going on this time of year.
Exactly. Teams take guys they haven’t met with. All about gamesmanship at this point.

Cowboyny

Reaction score
We will find out in the coming weeks if he is a 30 day visit guy

MAZEREZAM

Reaction score
I’m not saying they want him, but that means nothing. I believe we’ve drafted players before in the first round without having a combine meeting.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Yeah, I like Miller. Didn't see much of Gray so don't really have an opinion.
Miller will be 21 Gray is 23. If I'm drafting skill guys age is a huge consideration to factor in.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
they actually met with Bijan In December at the Star. No need to do it again.
I wouldn't doubt if he will be a target. Pretty sure he will be especially if he's rated high which he will be. Prob gonna have a top 5 rating on most boards and your not gonna pass on the 4th highest rated prospect with a 1st round grade for the 22nd rated prospect with a 2nd round grade. If he's there he will be a Cowboy unless someone like Carter is there as well.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Looks like the plan is to keep the band together at RB, or at least not use a first round pick on one. I'm fine with no RB at #26 although Horns fans may disagree.

Then again, they could still meet with him when they all get back to Texas. The Zeke/Pollard situation will play itself out soon with the tag deadline looming.

They already met him. Lol

rambo2

Reaction score
There is no reason for them to meet with him now. They can bring him in later if they want to.

rags747

Reaction score
The kid is super impressive in his interviews. I would have zero issues taking him at 26, would even be willing to Move up 3-4 spots. Flame away…

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
They aren't meeting with Bijan Robinson for the same reason they aren't meeting with Bryce Young. There's no chance they fall to them.
Make no mistake. If by some miracle he falls to 26 you can go ahead and pre order your Bijan Robinson Cowboys jersey.
He's the best RB in the NFL the second his name is called.
He makes it look easy which is a true sign of a great player.

Proof

Reaction score
Exactly. Teams take guys they haven’t met with. All about gamesmanship at this point.
Dallas historically doesn’t. (exception being Mo)

It’s moot since they have met with him though