Cowboys are now the only NFL team that has yet to sign a single player from another team in FA

Sydla

Reaction score
There's gotta be a trophy for this right? I am pretty sure we had a similar distinction two years ago (or maybe three).

dreameaglegreen

Reaction score
tenor.gif

12+88=7

Reaction score
Anyone who believed Dallas was going all in is an idiot.

Dallas had to extend Prescott, sign Lamb, and restructure contracts for Dallas to be "all in" on free agency. THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

When that didn't happen a person with some football acumen would have known nothing was going to happen and wouldn't be surprised.

Please be a smarter football fan and know your team.

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
Anyone who believed Dallas was going all in is an idiot.

Dallas had to extend Prescott, sign Lamb, and restructure contracts for Dallas to be "all in" on free agency. THAT DIDN'T HAPPEN.

When that didn't happen a person with some football acumen would have known nothing was going to happen and wouldn't be surprised.

Please be a smarter football fan and know your team.
Technically you can agree on deals with free agents and then create the necessary room but always follow the money, yes

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
Third year in a row Dallas has been the last to sign an outside free agent.

This team just continues to outsmart the leauge.

Desperado

Reaction score
Why am I suddenly terrified this is some Jerry Jones master plan to tank in 2024, spend our high draft pick on Shedeur Sanders, and bring in Deion to be head coach… just so he can ride the “Prime Time” media wave…?

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
Third year in a row Dallas has been the last to sign an outside free agent.

This team just continues to outsmart the leauge.
I am thoroughly convinced that the NFL is pranking the Cowboys every year by telling them FA starts a week or two later. By the time they realize they've been pranked, all the FA's are signed.